join a club

fifagamer1237546
17 posts Last Pick at the Park
been trying to join a club and play an online game for what feels like 3 years now...drop ins are no fun because I cannot grow and earn skill points so I am stuck with a lousy player

not understanding why its so complicated to find like 3-4 guys online and play teams..there is a glitch some people do where teams play just for skill points ..i think I end up joining one last year but they were never online either ..

im just frustrated and tired of playing fut all the time ..this would be an awesome mode if not so difficult to earn skill points and progress your character

Comments

• Are you on Xbox? I need a club too!
  • fifagamer1237546
    im on ps4 ..i just made my own. allI need is one other player and we can play league matches ...ea has a cup tourny in 6 days too
  • fifagamer1237546
    Console: (Ps4 )
    Club name: Skill pts drop
    Size of Club: just me so far
    Position(s) Wanted: any
    Region: usa
    Trial needed?: no
    Club style: casual, friendly, novice, all welcome

I started a club and need just one other player to start joining league and tournament matches. Im looking to earn skill points and build/grow my character

im a mid fielder/winger..im a novice player. skill rating in fut is 500-700 div 7

my ps4 id is: stl73guitars
  • fifagamer1237546
    cant edit post.... but im on almost every night in the evenings and sometimes day USA CDT
  • Bro u can join our club message me asap we on most nights PS4 UK based