Prime Vieira

1
Arron xox
2820 posts National Call-Up
Is he worth getting rid of alot of high rated cards and tots witsle for

Comments

  • Muzza11
    7913 posts League Winner
    He’s a hot and cold player, terrible at passing but can be effective in intercepting the ball.
  • Thefranchise92
    3130 posts National Call-Up
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Is he worth getting rid of alot of high rated cards and tots witsle for

    Defo top 5 icons used this game
  • Delvinho
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    He’s a hot and cold player, terrible at passing but can be effective in intercepting the ball.

    This. Can’t string a pass together to save his life but elite level at defending and intercepting
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    The lack of passing scares me a little as I like to use my cdms to play with the ball
  • Muzza11
    7913 posts League Winner
    Arron xox wrote: »
    The lack of passing scares me a little as I like to use my cdms to play with the ball

    Then again, the other Options are shocking.
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    The lack of passing scares me a little as I like to use my cdms to play with the ball

    Then again, the other Options are shocking.

    I know mate what kills it really is the meta in this year so if you use kante or players like that you will get killed in air
  • Campino
    26687 posts Player of the Year
    I put mine in an SBC, use Fabinho and much prefer him
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    I put mine in an SBC, use Fabinho and much prefer him

    Lets hope fabinho gets a futties card then mate
  • Addicksfan
    3230 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 12
    I actually regret doing him, apart from the fact he is clunky and slow, he gives the ball away far too often.

    I now build a team 5 at the back, and move either PIM Blanc or FB Luiz to CDM....both sooooo much better
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    I actually regret doing him, apart from the fact he is clunky and slow, he gives the ball away far too often.

    I now build a team 5 at the back, and move either PIM Blanc or FB Luiz to CDM....both sooooo much better

    I have FB luiz
  • Addicksfan
    3230 posts National Call-Up
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    I actually regret doing him, apart from the fact he is clunky and slow, he gives the ball away far too often.

    I now build a team 5 at the back, and move either PIM Blanc or FB Luiz to CDM....both sooooo much better

    I have FB luiz

    I'd recommend building a 5atb formation and then change to your preferred form, Luiz is a great CDM and IMO a better all rounder than Vieira
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    I actually regret doing him, apart from the fact he is clunky and slow, he gives the ball away far too often.

    I now build a team 5 at the back, and move either PIM Blanc or FB Luiz to CDM....both sooooo much better

    I have FB luiz

    I'd recommend building a 5atb formation and then change to your preferred form, Luiz is a great CDM and IMO a better all rounder than Vieira

    I will have a look at it I got loads of nif and 550k with also witsel to sell so should be easy to do
  • Campino
    26687 posts Player of the Year
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    I put mine in an SBC, use Fabinho and much prefer him

    Lets hope fabinho gets a futties card then mate

    Honestly his 91 is superb
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    I put mine in an SBC, use Fabinho and much prefer him

    Lets hope fabinho gets a futties card then mate

    Honestly his 91 is superb

    If he doesn't get picked for a futties next week I will buy him
  • Pauldejong6
    6560 posts Big Money Move
    I never played with Vieira but still hate playing against that tripod.
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    I never played with Vieira but still hate playing against that tripod.

    I laughed at little too much at tripod 😂😂
  • n2j2000
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game Changer.
  • Finesse_4days
    6371 posts Big Money Move
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    The lack of passing scares me a little as I like to use my cdms to play with the ball

    Then again, the other Options are shocking.
    Prime Ballack isnt shocking, Players like Tots Goreztka and Tots Fernadiniho are very good as well.
  • Waldog94
    1361 posts Professional
    I regret doing viera aswell unbelievable at intercepting and defending but shocking passing
  • GL
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    I might get Petit to replace him, really enjoyed the loan when I used it
  • jpsblue
    3779 posts National Call-Up
    vieira was so much better in fifa 18 imo
  • Waldog94
    1361 posts Professional
    jpsblue wrote: »
    vieira was so much better in fifa 18 imo

    This is the main reason i did him he has always been in the top few players and over the years he is the only top icon ive never tried so thought id go for it wish i did petit
  • P
    7450 posts League Winner
    As an out and out CDM there isn't really anyone better imo. Alot of people don't play with an out and out CDM though so he doesn't work for everyone. Theres better options going forward.
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    P wrote: »
    As an out and out CDM there isn't really anyone better imo. Alot of people don't play with an out and out CDM though so he doesn't work for everyone. Theres better options going forward.

    I think I need to stop being picky and get him.for defending tbh. I can do 89/88 squad for nothing
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    Only thing that's really stopping me is how inflated the prices are for the 85s 84s 83s
  • Mossup
    982 posts Professional
    If you can do him for a reasonable amount, I wouldn’t think twice. He will dominate your midfield.
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    Cheers mate
  • Denz
    1982 posts Fans' Favourite
    There may be better all rounders but as a proper cdm, few, if any can compete.

    I did pim matthaus as I thought he would have that ability to transition to attack. He is better going forward but not a patch on pat defensively. Currently doing Vieira now also.
  • Arron xox
    2820 posts National Call-Up
    I'm going to wait if fabinho gets a futties and do him only waiting a week if not I will attempt it
  • TalentFG
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best CDM in the game for me. I do run him as a sole CDM in a 4-1-2-1-2. He breaks up the play, wins the aerial battle and passes the ball to my CMs and playmakers easily.

    If you’re looking for someone to play in the double pivot and transition from defence to attack with a one touch tackle/60 yard through ball Beast mode META then no he’s not a playmaker. Shocking I know.

    He makes the difference in games when the player is close to the same ability as me.

    Fabinho is a decent option and much cheaper but not on the same level imo. I’ve used both for 500 games +

Sign In or Register to comment.