Comments

• aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    979 games for me

10/10

Kinda annoyed they rereleased him for you schmucks
  • Jason1986
    6920 posts Big Money Move
    Finally incredible when he was upped to a 91. Then TOTS happened, so theres many other options. Though he's still alright.
  • JPRM71
    2317 posts Fans' Favourite
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    979 games for me

10/10

Ha ha love this comment and couldn’t agree more.

1044 games on mine, he’s great
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    He's great mine has 820 games but I alternate him :D I did half of the new sbc for the 100k pack as I had the players I needed so that worked out ok.
  • Peewee916
    880 posts Professional
    979 games for me

10/10

@aberry1000 got him for 40k ☺️

• Rippa
    1565 posts Play-Off Hero
    979 games for me

10/10

I feel the same.

1197 games 47 goals 77 assists
  • Jobiwan
    3063 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 12
    He's immense. Only played 605 games for me as i use 2 teams but he has 39 goals and 80 assists. Great going forward. Even better defending. Prefer him to tots telles personally...
  • Mmandras
    1767 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played 1 game and I don't see any difference it might be a GK on LB at this point.
  • aberry1000
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Played 1 game and I don't see any difference it might be a GK on LB at this point.

Division 5?
  • Mmandras
    1767 posts Play-Off Hero
    4 sometimes 3.
  • LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    Just put him into an SBC for the 2nd time :joy:

He's good, FB Sandro is better
  • aberry1000
    Mmandras wrote: »
    4 sometimes 3.

I could win them divisions with all GKs
  • Champs85
    55 posts Park Captain
    Only used him in 2 games but he’s far better than I expected. Sold my tots Alba for him. He’s not as nimble or quick as Alba but his pace isn’t a problem. His positioning and timing of runs is far more intelligent and he’s a beast in the air.
  • Mido
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    10 games in div 1 rivals and 18 in WL so far. He’s been solid. Was skeptical replacing FS Mendy, but Alonso has not looked out of place.
  • Jobiwan
    3063 posts National Call-Up
    Mido wrote: »
    10 games in div 1 rivals and 18 in WL so far. He’s been solid. Was skeptical replacing FS Mendy, but Alonso has not looked out of place.

Yeah he's so good. Love when they try their stupid long chip through balls to mbappe and he just headers them all away. He's also tall so can do the stretch around the player tackle all the time. Has great passing. And if he ends up forward he will score. And can take free kicks. And corners. He's immense...
  • Dutch3723
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1500+ games for me now - keep coming back to him. Defensively I think he’s superb and when going forward (he often plays lm) he’s good / solid whilst not having the dynamic nature of a small nippy winger obviously. Set pieces are superb too.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    He's excellent, but his talents are wasted at LB. I'm running him as a CM super sub currently, and his passing in the final 3rd is incredible.