Sell TOTS Cancelo to fund Gullit SBC?

greif44
2344 posts Fans' Favourite
Cancelo is my only expensive tradeable player and I already have 89 Florenzi and 90 Aurier.
Would you sell him to finance Gullit?

Comments

• Cphilly13
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes in a heartbeat... would you definitely be able to complete gullit?
  • greif44
    Cphilly13 wrote: »
    Yes in a heartbeat... would you definitely be able to complete gullit?

Yes, if I sell Cancelo. I have some high-rated reds that I`ll never use and some icons that I got bored with
  • Cphilly13
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im about 500k off gullit, no luck with rewards or sbcs lately. At this stage he is going to make a massive difference compared to cancelo. Go for it n sure if u get lucky in packs you can upgrade at rb if u need to
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    I'd do it. Cancelo is the best RB in the game, but idk if he's worth it at that price. Gullit is a game-changer, and a card like no other.
  • greif44
    Cphilly13 wrote: »
    Im about 500k off gullit, no luck with rewards or sbcs lately. At this stage he is going to make a massive difference compared to cancelo. Go for it n sure if u get lucky in packs you can upgrade at rb if u need to
    I'd do it. Cancelo is the best RB in the game, but idk if he's worth it at that price. Gullit is a game-changer, and a card like no other.

I play mostly 352 so Cancelo plays RM. He`s not the best RM anyways. Even when I used him at RB, I did not really feel a massive difference from his 89.

• Markman007
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    For sure. 89 Florenzi is good enough, especially if you are using him as a wide player in a 3 atb, as his attacking his better than Cancelo anyway.
  • Delboy13710
    4720 posts National Call-Up
    I put my 89 Cancelo into Gullit no regrets TBH I dont even miss him prefer Da costa RB and Florenzi RM
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    SBC Florenzi is amazing in almost any position on the pitch, and Gullit will change your team completely once you get used to him. I would drop Cancelo in a heartbeat.
  • The_Immortal
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Definitely sell. Cancelo is way too high in price. He’s gonna drop when people stop playing, which is probably end of this month. Also, I have Gullit and can tell you he is one of the best players in the game. Vieira is replaceable but nobody can replace Gullit.
  • greif44
    Welcome aboard
    9tNVCqs.jpg