Bayern Munich Konami Partnership

Druski5150
306 posts Sunday League Hero
Konami announced partnership with Bayern Munich. So does this mean EA will lose the license to the Allianz Arena for FIFA 20? I know we are not losing Old Trafford because of the overall Premier League license, but since EA does not have the same partnership with Bundesliga (as of yet), is it likely that we won't have to the stadium?

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    Konami announced partnership with Bayern Munich. So does this mean EA will lose the license to the Allianz Arena for FIFA 20? I know we are not losing Old Trafford because of the overall Premier League license, but since EA does not have the same partnership with Bundesliga (as of yet), is it likely that we won't have to the stadium?

If EA stopped being so secretive and quiet maybe they could update us. Best thing to do is check Corey's Twitter..
  • Alemas_2012
    15531 posts World Class
    Goddamnit.
    That means Juve's next. :|
    RIP face scans and updated player portraits.
  • Azzabazza
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    I really hope Allianz Arena isn't exclusive to PES. If so, then that sucks. I hope that the Bundesliga treatment has saved the Allianz from being exclusive to another partner.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    I really hope Allianz Arena isn't exclusive to PES. If so, then that sucks. I hope that the Bundesliga treatment has saved the Allianz from being exclusive to another partner.

It's not exclusive, it WILL still be in Fifa. But will EA update it? Or leave it outdated..
  • Druski5150

It's not exclusive, it WILL still be in Fifa. But will EA update it? Or leave it outdated..

Source?
  • TeamExtreme17

Source?

Because they didn't mention the word Exclusive just like when they announced Man Utd.
  • Skorpio_King
    5072 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 11
    Allianz Arena not in Fifa 20. Well thats a massove failure by EA. My favorite club outside of Feyenoord my home city team. Now what

• GARYNOCLUB
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You have to give it to Konami when they do a stadium man it looks like a stadium in Fifa licences for stadiums look like FIFA manager for early 2000’s lol 😆
  • jplumber
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does this mean that Bayern won't be in fifa 20 or will be team still be playable? And what about Bayern players in fut?
  • NDJ591
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jplumber wrote: »
    Does this mean that Bayern won't be in fifa 20 or will be team still be playable? And what about Bayern players in fut?

lol. for sure they will be in
  • Druski5150
    This is wack. How are you going to lose one of the most popular stadiums in Europe. EA better bring another league treatment ala EPL and La Liga in next season to make up for this.
  • WelshWizard
    731 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 12
    Konami uses the license so well. Less focus on teams obviously as EA does more on the leagues but exclusively for Fifa normally just means **** PES rather than actually using it.

Just the stadium is exclusive to PES for anyone unsure Bayern will still be in game.

Exclusives for consumers is just bad, more money is spent on licenses than actually making the game. Back to the old adage of wanting the best of both. Should be about quantity and quality but it ends up trying to get one over each other and we just end up missing out on using players, teams, leagues etc on the game we prefer.
  • Zidane11
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play both games and believe me Konami deserves it more then EA!!! What does EA do to take full profit of their partners?? Just basic stuff while konami always take FULL profit of it!! Extremely detailed stadium scan.. extremely detailed player scans with even their tattoos etc etc... . Let alone tattoos.. even some players of partner clubs of fifa has generated faces!!

If konami license a club believe me you WILL get as much result as close possible to reality!!!!!

Not only Bayern but there will follow other big names like Juventus, Real,... .

That PES licensed Bayern is really sick!!! I can't wait!!!!
  • asln1905
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Allianz Arena fifa 20 will also be because pes 2020 is not a special version of the barca is talking about the premium though they would do, but platinum scanning, etc. so things are there and I do not think that pese is special
  • Zidane11
    asln1905 wrote: »
    Allianz Arena fifa 20 will also be because pes 2020 is not a special version of the barca is talking about the premium though they would do, but platinum scanning, etc. so things are there and I do not think that pese is special

Pes IS special to me and the PES community!! They are much smaller then Fifa BUT they listen to their community and do something for them!!

For example: Naingolan(Inter Milan) still didn't have his body tattoos in Fifa while in PES they added them via a patch just like many other players which got updated!!!
  • Druski5150
    Zidane11 wrote: »
    I play both games and believe me Konami deserves it more then EA!!! What does EA do to take full profit of their partners?? Just basic stuff while konami always take FULL profit of it!! Extremely detailed stadium scan.. extremely detailed player scans with even their tattoos etc etc... . Let alone tattoos.. even some players of partner clubs of fifa has generated faces!!

If konami license a club believe me you WILL get as much result as close possible to reality!!!!!

I been buying both FIFA and PES games for last 4 years. Generally once FIFA comes out I stop playing PES because I don’t like their camera settings (no true broadcast camera) and their online servers suck.
    This season I am seriously considering passing on FIFA for the first time since the original title came out back in 1993. PES 2020 looks like a much more polished game and with PS4 option file you can actually have more licensed content than FIFA (with exception of stadiums). Also they finally added a true broadcast camera.

Really the only thing FIFA has going for itself is UCL and Europa League license.
  • Zidane11
    Zidane11 wrote: »

I been buying both FIFA and PES games for last 4 years. Generally once FIFA comes out I stop playing PES because I don’t like their camera settings (no true broadcast camera) and their online servers suck.
    This season I am seriously considering passing on FIFA for the first time since the original title came out back in 1993. PES 2020 looks like a much more polished game and with PS4 option file you can actually have more licensed content than FIFA (with exception of stadiums). Also they finally added a true broadcast camera.

Really the only thing FIFA has going for itself is UCL and Europa League license.

You know man.. i play fifa for a very very long time and pes for only 4 years! Fifa remains my main soccer which i choose to buy full price and with pes i only wait for one month till it gets half the price or even less!

Today i played fifa again and imo it's more fun then pes! You can dribble more have more space! Pes is dribbling almost impossible so you have to play ping pong football! That is pes!

What is important to me also is that online you find an opponnent in a few seconds while in pes at least 1minute! I only play online so!!

Another pros of fifa is you can quit without a problem! Man what is the meaning of keep playing when you get slaughtered!!??? In pes you get warnings and a ban if you quit a few times?? 😨😨😨
  • Aspas10
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wish these licences would **** off. So both have the same rights etc. Then it's all about who has made the better game. Make both ea and komani up their game
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't really need Allianz Arena or any other real life stadium. I would rather have good generic ones, without stupid shadows etc.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Don't really need Allianz Arena or any other real life stadium. I would rather have good generic ones, without stupid shadows etc.

Yeah let's just remove all the licensed kits, player faces and stadiums :D

PES sounds like the game for you mate..
  • Nutekandor
    56 posts Park Captain

Not anymore since they got the Allianz Arena exclusively lol Just wait for the announcement for Juventus' stadium
  • TeamExtreme17
    Nutekandor wrote: »

Not anymore since they got the Allianz Arena exclusively lol Just wait for the announcement for Juventus' stadium

2 stadiums? Kudos..
  • Druski5150
    Nutekandor wrote: »

2 stadiums? Kudos..

PES might have a lot less licensed stadiums than FIFA but they actually have a decent editor mode and the stadiums they do have are modeled correctly. Not to mention that they have dynamic lighting down pat.
  • grabberpresident

No. Read my post one more time.
  • TeamExtreme17

I have, multiple times. To apply we don't need licensed stadiums is absurd.

But you're getting your wish, no Nou Camp, Allianz Arena or Allianz Stadium anymore..

Kudos EA..
  • grabberpresident
    edited July 16

But you're getting your wish, no Nou Camp, Allianz Arena or Allianz Stadium anymore..

Kudos EA..

I mentioned stadiums only. Should be quite easy to understand.

My wish is good stadiums, not to get rid of real life stadiums. I don't care about stadium names etc
  • p0larh4wk
    79 posts Park Captain
    slowly but surely EA will lose all their licenses cause of their laziness and greed. Just like happened with the PGA series. RIP FIFA
  • TeamExtreme17

Kudos EA..

My wish is good stadiums, not to get rid of real life stadiums. I don't care about stadium names etc

You literally said "Don't really need Allianz Arena or any other real life stadium"
  • grabberpresident
    edited July 16

Kudos EA..

You literally said "Don't really need Allianz Arena or any other real life stadium"

Exactly, and I don't know why you don't understand.
  • TeamExtreme17

Kudos EA..

Exactly, and I don't know why you don't understand.

I do understand the words you typed. Maybe English isnt your native language?