Best team on FIFA - My opinion

RealBmo7
498 posts Sunday League Hero
ncfggm.jpg

After playing more than a 1000 fut games this edition and building and trying countless teams from all leagues, i've come to the conclusion that this team plays the best in FIFA. I've tried RB Ronaldo but prefer his regular version since he doesn't feel sluggish in some games. Everything just seems to click in this team.

Front 3 - Enough fire power to cause havoc against any opposition, not to mention the two 5 star skillers.

Mid 3 - With TOTS Iniesta and Moderic, you won't get much better passers in the game. Iniesta with his TOTS card is good enough to play defensive, and moderic great cm as it is.

Suarez is the cam in this formation...his passing is great, shooting unbelievable, can do both long shots and finesse shots from anywhere. Then the dribbling on this card, man he weaves through players easily.

Back 4 - It don't get much better than this. With a combination of Desailly and Blanc you have the strength, height and work rates to stop any strike force.

Van Der Saar for me is the best keeper in the game by a mile.

This team has the right balance all over the pitch and been the most fun and most rewarding team I've built to date. I don't feel the so called handicap/scripting or whatever you want to call it much with this team.

Comments

• hows the midfield physically? looks like they won't really win aerial/strengh battles
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    I don't doubt you would score goals but with that form and no true defensive mid presence you may concede a lot.

Modric and TOTY Iniesta do scrap on defense ok but it wouldn't be enough for me personally. If you like it though that's all that matters!
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    I don't doubt you would score goals but with that form and no true defensive mid presence you may concede a lot.

Modric and TOTY Iniesta do scrap on defense ok but it wouldn't be enough for me personally. If you like it though that's all that matters!

The thing is Blanc and desailly are such great defenders it might help compensate , but I'd still be worried with those players in that form
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    34636 posts National Team Captain
    JohnChelle wrote: »

The thing is Blanc and desailly are such great defenders it might help compensate , but I'd still be worried with those players in that form

Nah I agree with pugz even with the defense...you're talking you'd be dealing with constant pressure when playing defense because of that midfield having the work rates they have. At some point the CBs will get over run. Interested to know this guys record though after supposedly playing over 1000 games...and what his record is with this team vs with other squads
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Personally I like winning the ball back quickly with my mids and never even wanna use my back line. My guys in the back are like the last resort. Plus when you win it quick in the mid you have a great chance for transition goals.
  • RealBmo7
    I set Iniesta and Modric to stay back while attacking. The key is getting the ball to Suarez to act as the play maker, coupled with the LB/RB to stay back while attacking to.

If you're good at defending like I am then you'll have no problems.
  • RealBmo7
    JohnChelle wrote: »

Nah I agree with pugz even with the defense...you're talking you'd be dealing with constant pressure when playing defense because of that midfield having the work rates they have. At some point the CBs will get over run. Interested to know this guys record though after supposedly playing over 1000 games...and what his record is with this team vs with other squads

Record is 786-54-160

With this team I very rarely lose. I'd say 1in 20 games played with this team.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    If the team is good for you thats good. But I just Futscoped you and you have only played 75 or so games in divisions. If you keep playing divisions the problems that I kinda was talking about imo might start to show up more. Nice B+ rating though I was a B+ for like two weeks until a bad run of form :'(
  • RealBmo7
    If the team is good for you thats good. But I just Futscoped you and you have only played 75 or so games in divisions. If you keep playing divisions the problems that I kinda was talking about imo might start to show up more. Nice B+ rating though I was a B+ for like two weeks until a bad run of form :'(

This is not my main account mate. I have a few accounts.

• RealBmo7
    RealBmo7 wrote: »

This is not my main account mate. Also Once i get to Div 1 I stop playing divs, I mainly play online tournament games. I have a few accounts.

• Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class

This is not my main account mate. Also Once i get to Div 1 I stop playing divs, I mainly play online tournament games. I have a few accounts.

Yeah I mean tourneys are fun. But it isn't really testing. I haven't lost in the Champions Shield all weekend, about 40 games. But I go to search D1 and it is a slugfest.

• RealBmo7

Yeah I mean tourneys are fun. But it isn't really testing. I haven't lost in the Champions Shield all weekend, about 40 games. But I go to search D1 and it is a slugfest.

Yeah Champions shield is easy to win for sure mate. I don't like the slugfest in divs...Everyone seems to play the same way and all you see is Doumbia/Gervinho and Ibarbo up front or the Remy/Sturridge combination. There's only so much through balls I can cope with in a game lol...With cups you get more variety of teams and play styles. It's more fun to me.

• WFCBagnall
    91246 posts Moderator
    That midfield scares me a little, I like to have at least one 'enforcer' in there, A Vieira type player

• RealBmo7
    Who would you guys recommend in midfield? I can always give it a try.
  • Super_sic58
    1029 posts Professional
    No team is the best without messi. Hands down the best card I have used. Used most cards, not always the informs. Players like Ronaldo,bergkamp,weah and so on. Messi close control,dribbling skills and the rocket shot and outside the box finesse make him the best cam on the game for me. Great on the rw also but I like him more central.

I'd also suggest someone who can defend unless you are good enough without one. For me a counter attack could make you suffer time and time again. Too attacking.
  • RealBmo7
    Messi just didn't cut it for me. His medium low work rates is a problem and he felt weak on the ball. Yeah he's a good little player but in the game he was meh for me.