Big thanks to Tekkz

MHoney1234
7680 posts League Winner
edited July 11
It’s mid July and everyone is playing 1 depth drop back. Cheers pal.

Comments

• Mr_footballer1
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero
    Like they wernt already
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Like they wernt already

Not to this extent.
  • Dazs23
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ibra and Pepe.

Hit everything long and win the header with L1 and triangle to get in behind the full backs. Long ball counteracts drop back beautifully. Have long shooters in CM to and treat them to some flick up volleys
  • DistinctDwayne
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Look at this wonderful man in Div 2 with a God squad.

Screenshot-20190711-133825-com-microsoft-xboxone-smartglass.jpg
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero

He has 3 players outside his area. I'd count yourself lucky you aren't div1 my friend.
  • Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    Thank ea not tekkz
  • DistinctDwayne

He has 3 players outside his area. I'd count yourself lucky you aren't div1 my friend.

Haha I've been there. Same nonsense.
  • Hulkmodus
    1322 posts Play-Off Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Did he made a tactic guide?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2961 posts National Call-Up

Don't forget about Liverpool kits ;)
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Grifan wrote: »
    Thank ea not tekkz

Nah mate, he’s the poster boy for this mess of a game.
    Hulkmodus wrote: »

From the last tournament.
  • starfox1284
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grifan wrote: »
    Thank ea not tekkz

Nah mate, he’s the poster boy for this mess of a game.
    Hulkmodus wrote: »

From the last tournament.

just play an aerial game...you are not going to pass it through that (adapt your play style). It wouldn't be an issue for me because I'd have Dost, Cruyff, Gullit, and Socrates for the long ball counter.
  • Empyrium7
    2761 posts Fans' Favourite

That looks like 2 or 3 bars
    try 1 bar depth with drop back
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

That looks like 2 or 3 bars
    try 1 bar depth with drop back

It’s embarrassing how people play this game
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    With Jose as Manager?
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't know if it's me but when I tried depth 1, drop back, just to see how effective it is,

My defenders would keep backing off especially around the top of the box and towards the middle of the box.

This would allow my opponent to have some space to fire off some long shots that would go in most of the time.

I have VVD and Militao as current CB.

Just hated how much space was given but whenever I enter my opponent's box, I'm immediately smothered by his defenders.
  • DaMMian
    665 posts An Exciting Prospect

no one is forcing you to play like him, ohhhh sorry but you do not even have one-tenth of his skill unfortunately
  • The_WC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 11
    DaMMian wrote: »

no one is forcing you to play like him, ohhhh sorry but you do not even have one-tenth of his skill unfortunately

Hey Mhoney is an elite player. Stop giving it the biggen he has way more then 1 tenth of his skill
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up

What an argument...

Funny thing you mention skill!!! :D

You look like are the type benefiting from this insane skill requiring tactics/mechanics!!!
  • selb
    6288 posts Big Money Move

Tekkz, is that you?
  • DaMMian
    665 posts An Exciting Prospect
    wrong number mate!!!
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Don't know if it's me but when I tried depth 1, drop back, just to see how effective it is,

My defenders would keep backing off especially around the top of the box and towards the middle of the box.

This would allow my opponent to have some space to fire off some long shots that would go in most of the time.

Just hated how much space was given but whenever I enter my opponent's box, I'm immediately smothered by his defenders.

Oh my players run into this invisible force-field too with the same results using high lines. I know I'm in for tough match that usually goes in my opponents favor when this is happening.
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero

Oh my players run into this invisible force-field too with the same results using high lines. I know I'm in for tough match that usually goes in my opponents favor when this is happening.

I get so triggered when I see my defenders just not going for the ball or checking the attacker inside the box. They keep backing away till opponent can get a clean shot off and usually a goal too. It doesn't do this everytime but it seems to happen when DDA kicks in or wants to make the game close.

I'm not telling them to second man press or anything like that.

Anyone else experience this?

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    The_WC wrote: »

Hey Mhoney is an elite player. Stop giving it the biggen he has way more then 1 tenth of his skill

Much love @The_WC

Are you touching the CBs? Only control the CDM or CAM.

He’s class going forward, a top player no doubt, but is the biggest mechanic abuser the game has ever seen. He doesn’t care about my opinion, that’s cool, but doing the same chain moves over and over and over and over can’t be that much fun.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

I get so triggered when I see my defenders just not going for the ball or checking the attacker inside the box. They keep backing away till opponent can get a clean shot off and usually a goal too. It doesn't do this everytime but it seems to happen when DDA kicks in or wants to make the game close.

I'm not telling them to second man press or anything like that.

Anyone else experience this?

Second man press around the box is your friend bro
  • DistinctDwayne

How can you complain about drop back yet promote one of the most significant exploits this game has to offer?
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero

Much love @The_WC

He’s class going forward, a top player no doubt, but is the biggest mechanic abuser the game has ever seen. He doesn’t care about my opinion, that’s cool, but doing the same chain moves over and over and over and over can’t be that much fun.

I don't touch the cb unless i have to (like cutting off the angle on a through ball). I mostly control a cdm or cm.

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

How can you complain about drop back yet promote one of the most significant exploits this game has to offer?

Hang on fella, he asked why his players were so far off and I answered him. I play a 7 depth overload tactic at 2600 skill points in Div 1, however I also know that the best way to defend is to not defend. Manual defenders are punished in this game and that’s fact.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

Much love @The_WC

I don't touch the cb unless i have to (like cutting off the angle on a through ball). I mostly control a cdm or cm.

Try to second man press the second it gets 30 yards out. Also aggressive interceptions on the CBs
  • DistinctDwayne

Hang on fella, he asked why his players were so far off and I answered him. I play a 7 depth overload tactic at 2600 skill points in Div 1, however I also know that the best way to defend is to not defend. Manual defenders are punished in this game and that’s fact.

Congrats. So are you telling me you also exploit the games flaws by running around with your cdm or not?
  • Orison
    47608 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Thanks for talking some bs :D