2nd CDM

Invincibility
3464 posts National Call-Up
Jeez! Any suggestion which one of these CM/CDM to pair with Prime Gullit at CDM.. Oh and also got TOTS Wijnaldum transferlisted.. And waiting for tonight to complete Fred

20190711-124625.jpg

Comments

• Adam_MUFC
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    I feel like the majority of your bench would be better than Fred in that team.
  • selb
    6400 posts Big Money Move
    Gotta be Fab, defensive rock alongside attacking powerhouse
  • Invincibility
    Think I will start with RED De Jong in my starting 11 and sub in Fabinho when leading..

Still waiting on a 95+ Special Pogba to drop before completing Prime Vieira
  • zeultuturor
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    100% goretzka. the only world class player there. fabinho is probably second. aouar is also great but not for cdm. don't do fred, he is worse than all of them pretty much
  • Invincibility
    100% goretzka. the only world class player there. fabinho is probably second. aouar is also great but not for cdm. don't do fred, he is worse than all of them pretty much

Yeah Goretzka is one of my favourite TOTS but prefered a RED player in my starting 11 so started off with De Jong..

I just can't get allong with Fabinho.. His balance lose me so much possession at the back.. That's why I prefered TOTS wijnaldum over him.. Also got TOTS Fernandino untradable.. The 2nd CDM Dilemma costs me a steady GOLD 1 Finish and choked 2 times for Elite 3

Just drop that Futties Pogba his defence stats are low but ingame he feels like Vieira :D
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m pairing him with Fabinho once I complete him. Already have Fabinho and he’s solid.
  • EisenErmin
    5429 posts Big Money Move
    Adam_MUFC wrote: »
    I feel like the majority of your bench would be better than Fred in that team.

Wrong! All would be better than Fred
  • Invincibility
    Went for TOTS Goretzka as 2nd CDM for strong link to TOTS Havertz..

Any suggestions for a supersub CDM who's fast and defensively.. Still use Special SBC Florenzi at times
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite

Any suggestions for a supersub CDM who's fast and defensively.. Still use Special SBC Florenzi at times

Kante
  • Invincibility
    edited July 17

Kante

Need 90+ pace player currently have Florenzi TOTS Lala and Aouar as CDM super subs

Nevermind.. I'll buy back TOTS Trent to play as supersub CDM