I’m in love with 352

I absolutely love this formation counter attack is devastating.

It blows away 4231 with ease

Comments

• aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    said no one ever
  • is1996
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    If you have a super team it doesnt count
  • DougInskip
    6281 posts League Winner
    Team you using?
  • My team is

De Gea
    Luiz, Sanchez, aurier
    Telles, kante, Eriksen, Fred, Sterling
    Anderson,Ibrahimovic

• aberry1000 wrote: »
    said no one ever

Sounds like someone plays 4231 on drop back 😜
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    said no one ever

No actually I am not one of those sheep.

4-4-2 I play every year, attacking style

• aberry1000 wrote: »
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    said no one ever

No actually I am not one of those sheep.

4-4-2 I play every year, attacking style

Good man
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    I love it too, using a 500k team at the moment and it's so fun. Actually makes FIFA playable
  • leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    Tried it in WL (mistake probably) and did not really works for me. All i faced were Flickr up crosses and my 3 CBS did not really perform better then fullbsckd usuallly do. Maybe it was the bad gameplay.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Tried it in WL (mistake probably) and did not really works for me. All i faced were Flickr up crosses and my 3 CBS did not really perform better then fullbsckd usuallly do. Maybe it was the bad gameplay.

You need specific player types in each position for it to work. And be disciplined at the back.
  • S-Dog
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've just switched to it, so so good
  • S-Dog wrote: »
    I've just switched to it, so so good

It’s great fun playing it

• But wouldn't you need a great team to use 352
  • Finesse_4days
    6812 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 14
    I tried it with the perfect players and instructions , and I find 4231 better in offense and much better in defence. Having no fullbacks makes it near impossible against cross abusers, I also dont like the team shape as it is not that good for counters compared to a 442 or 4231. I enjoy 4231 funnily enough, 4231 doesnt have to be about parking the bus .
    352 was nice in terms of having 2 strikers and a Cam but It just didnt work for me.
  • I tried it with the perfect players and instructions , and I find 4231 better in offense and much better in defence. Having no fullbacks makes it near impossible against cross abusers, I also dont like the team shape as it is not that good for counters compared to a 442 or 4231. I enjoy 4231 funnily enough, 4231 doesnt have to be about parking the bus .
    352 was nice in terms of having 2 strikers and a Cam but It just didnt work for me.

4231 is a fine formation it’s just a shame it’s abused like most things in this game.

The game is more about trading cards than football
  • LV426
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm using 352 at the moment, used to use it in FIFA 17 but went away from it due to being scared of being hammered in the wings 🤣 however it's a great formation and I'm glad to be using it 👍
  • shannsi
    49 posts Park Captain
    I agree on 352. I love having the 2nd striker and with speedy CBs and high stamina LM/RM I can deal with crosses.