New update makes passing rewarding again! YEEESS!!

Benja190782
1418 posts Play-Off Hero
Finally, finally, finally... Vision as a FIFA player is finally being rewarding.

This new update made passing much closer to what FIFA 19 should’ve been from release.

Now you need to be more calm when passing - more vision as a fifa player is needed. Which is good.
Frantic ping pong passers are soon gonna realise what beautiful football is all about.

Now we just need to get rid of the blind 180 degree shooting and passing. It should be harder to shoot and pass when your player is not facing the target.

This patch seems to help a little with the 180 degree blind passing, but it need more.

Overall a much better flow and feel of real football.

Comments

• Master110
    951 posts Professional
    All it did was fix stuff in FUT
  • FifaVet
    62 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lmao, Placebo effect.
  • MakiTheTomato
    59 posts Park Captain
    My ****
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It'll be different when you'll play next time.
  • Wi1son73
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    andreens wrote: »
    It'll be different when you'll play next time.

100% agree with this..

First few days of new update I was well impressed.!!
    Yesterday I was back to raging at the tv.. quitting most games due to slow responsive delayed feist
  • Duncan1972
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree with OP, seeing players who abuse mechanics really struggling as the usual PTB long ball I was defending easily with quite an open 442. Normally I’d get taken apart.

Not so great today in terms of connection but last night was amazing.

It’s some progress.
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    I agree with the weeb, the game is exactly the same as it was before.
  • Mogga
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    They've made it considerably worse here.

It's a complete shambles
  • maksi
    6603 posts Big Money Move
    FifaVet wrote: »
    lmao, Placebo effect.

• FifaVet
    What people still don't realize, is the fact ,that the game changes according to your gaming stats etc.. These changes happen through the little update you get when you enter a gaming mode like Season or fut.

That's why opinions are so divided about the gameplay.
  • Rossi1000
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What people still don't realize, is the fact ,that the game changes according to your gaming stats etc.. These changes happen through the little update you get when you enter a gaming mode like Season or fut.

🤣🤣 🤷‍♂️
  • FifaVet
    Rossi1000 wrote: »

🤣🤣 🤷‍♂️

Keep laughing, you just don't know. lol
  • FanaticFlow
    46 posts Park Captain

🤣🤣 🤷‍♂️

Nope, Just make a fun team and stop raging
  • FifaVet

🤣🤣 🤷‍♂️

Nope, Just make a fun team and stop raging

I am not even raging. You all just don't know lol
  • MakiTheTomato
    59 posts Park Captain

I won't be surprised if this was true, pre December before I lose my account on Xbox I was a consistent gold 3/2 player (G2 rewards are ****) and a div 4 player (without Icons or meta players), now my friend gave me his PS4 squad (a div 6 player) went to div4 and 100 SP away from div 3 with a much stronger squad.
    The point is the game was always ****, whatever your stats is, but there's a possibility of legitimacy in your comment since we're talking about EA.