[PS4] looking for TOTS Aguero

Oscar53955
221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey everyone,

Looking for TOTS Aguero. If anyone has him and is willing to list him, please let me know

Comments

• Oscar53955
    Got him!
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 12
    Oscar53955 wrote: »
    Got him!

Are you sure you are human? You seem to get every player you are looking for and we don't even get to see the cards we are looking for :p

• Oscar53955
    Angy wrote: »

Are you sure you are human? You seem to get every player you are looking for and we don't even get to see the cards we are looking for :p

Lol I’m just lucky I guess

By the way, I haven’t seen TOTS or FOF Griezmann. Only the 89 IF and the 91 IF

• Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeh saw those two myself. It's fine, I will jusy keep looking for him I guess and hope he pops up :)
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move

Yeh saw those two myself. It's fine, I will jusy keep looking for him I guess and hope he pops up :)

You and I both 😅