Getting unbanned

Thunder001
820 posts Semi-Pro
I keep reading all the posts on here about people getting banned for absolutely no reason. We all know that the EA chat is absolutely useless as they just end up sending you here for no other reason than getting rid of you.

This to me is appalling from a company of EAs size and I'm seriously thinking of not getting Fifa 20 because of this.

Has anybody had any positive experiences of getting unbanned or getting @EA_Andy to step in and help get it sorted?

Comments

• madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2019
    I've been banned twice, both times was a wave of nans and there were a few people on here that had been banned at the same time as me for the same reason (buying silvers in futbin solutions low then selling high).

Both times I was automatically unbanned before anyone read my long and angry emails to EA help.

Edit haha wave of nans.
  • Darkwing1708
    1122 posts Professional
    If you get banned once you should know the rules. Getting banned twice is just your own stupidity. Three times.. ffs
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Please don't turn this topic into discussing moderation, have had to remove a bunch of posts.

The only way to get your ban looked into would be by checking out this article.
  • ijsbeerrr
    50 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If you get banned once you should know the rules. Getting banned twice is just your own stupidity. Three times.. ffs

so exposing the truth is worth a ban bro? i understand. next#