Trolling in defender challenge. Toxic or just getting my own back?

I should not have done it but 2-1 down in 80th minute.... he shushed etc.

SUB ON: TOTS AGUERO TOTS LACAZETTE AND 96 HAZARD.

90th minute 3-2.
A guaranteed shush for you.

Again... you asked for it. Or am I the ****

Comments

• number7rocky
    4145 posts National Call-Up
    I'd say he deserved it for the shush, you'd be the **** if you did it without the shush
  • Davola77
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nothing more satisfying than shushing a shusher
  • Dazzler179
    1122 posts Professional
    Sad that you get wound up so much by a game.
  • Bobo23
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    You're both a-holes.
    perfect matchup
  • Pieman25
    15751 posts World Class
    Who scored the 1st goal?
  • The_WC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's nasty
  • DannySTFC
    978 posts Professional
    I’d say your opponent is thick as **** and deserves what he got. If he’s trying to complete an objective and knows it’s tricky, why would he shush you and risk the fact you might do what you eventually did? Very naive and stupid thing to do, he deserves it and might have learnt a lesson.
  • BayernBru
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Both as bad as each other. An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    Both scum-humans
  • KRANG00
    1693 posts Play-Off Hero
    Massive list of reasons why i don't bother with these challenges anymore and this community is right near the top.

Something seriously wrong with 95% of people who play this game
  • D0lvl
    1388 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got dabbed on twice but eventually won 3-2 in my last game for this objective.

There are tons of people that have non defenders in their bench. Doesn’t that disqualify them from the objective?

I check out my opponents roster at the start of the game. I must admit there was the feeling of this guy is going to sub him icon/cr7 if I am winning.
  • JohnDoe wrote: »
    You're both a-holes.

Thanks just wanted clarification
  • BayernBru wrote: »

Cheers for that Ghandi.
  • DannySTFC wrote: »
    I’d say your opponent is thick as **** and deserves what he got. If he’s trying to complete an objective and knows it’s tricky, why would he shush you and risk the fact you might do what you eventually did? Very naive and stupid thing to do, he deserves it and might have learnt a lesson.

Exactly this.... I only remembered my subs once the stupid celebration took place. Was an even game but no need to be a knob. Just done it to get back really oh well

Just a quick one....
    If someone touched up your girlfriend in a bar or a club... would you do anything about it? Because if you would do what I would do and chin the guy then your a bit more of hypocrite than a philosopher
  • madwullie
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 10
    BayernBru wrote: »

Just a quick one....
    If someone touched up your girlfriend in a bar or a club... would you do anything about it? Because if you would do what I would do and chin the guy then your a bit more of hypocrite than a philosopher

FYI mate, sexual assault of your girlfriend in a club != someone not quitting when you score then dabbing in a game of fifa.
  • JohnDoe
    11166 posts Has That Special Something

Just a quick one....

Yeah, not sure that's an adequate analogy.
    You're both a-holes.

Thanks just wanted clarification

I laughed.
  • I'm talking about two wrongs don't make a right kind of theory.
    Yes the examples are miles apart but same outcome... you do something to annoy/anger/cause problems.... you deserve back what you get
  • JohnDoe
    I'm talking about two wrongs don't make a right kind of theory.
    Yes the examples are miles apart but same outcome... you do something to annoy/anger/cause problems.... you deserve back what you get

Some actions absolutely warrant a clapback, but others don't. The world isn't B&W.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    336 posts Sunday League Hero

90th minute 3-2.

I approve
  • JohnDoe wrote: »

Some actions absolutely warrant a clapback, but others don't. The world isn't B&W.

So basically you are condoning the shush boys? Your saying it's totally cool to do that given the objective and that the match was close. Are you a shush man yourself? Let me know because your not making it B & W to me
  • madwullie
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 10

Yeah mate my kid ate one of my chocolate cookies earlier on so I smashed his skull off the kitchen table, much the same as I did to the bloke that felt up my wife in the pub the other night.

Deserved what he got.
  • madwullie wrote: »

Yeah mate my kid ate one of my chocolate cookies earlier on so I smashed his skull off the kitchen table, much the same as I did to the bloke that felt up my wife in the pub the other night.

Deserved what he got.

Wow you should not have done that. He is your kid. Not a stranger that you never met
  • JohnDoe
    edited July 10

So basically you are condoning the shush boys? Your saying it's totally cool to do that given the objective and that the match was close. Are you a shush man yourself? Let me know because your not making it B & W to me

I have done no such thing and I am not a "shush boy". It's just a celebration in a video game, idgaf if people do it or not, most of the time. Sometimes, I'll retort appropriately if the other player is going well out of his way to be particularly annoying (watching all cutscenes and so forth), but I usually just check my phone or whatever while they celebrate and go on with the match. My go-to celebration is the RB+LB+A one, if ya nom sayin.

What you did is worse than shushing to me, mainly because the other guy had won fair and square, but you decided to just yeet 15 minutes of both of your lives in the trash.
  • Can I just ask.... if ya nom sayin? Is that like a South Korean striker or?
  • Knowlesdinho
    9998 posts Has That Special Something

Just a quick one....

Wow...just wow.

Let's just say the scenario above happened...let's call it what it is, sexual assault. Yes you would be angry, but attacking the perpetrator is just as likely to result in you being charged as he is, albeit a lesser charge. As disgusting as such an assault would be, it would be better to let the trained doormen of the club restrain the perpetrator, and then let justice be served by the law of the land.

Comparing the above to being shushed in a video game is just ridiculous...I hope we never play monopoly together...I celebrate like moron when I win...a bit like this guy.

giphy.gif

Just a quick one....

Wow...just wow.

Let's just say the scenario above happened...let's call it what it is, sexual assault. Yes you would be angry, but attacking the perpetrator is just as likely to result in you being charged as he is, albeit a lesser charge. As disgusting as such an assault would be, it would be better to let the trained doormen of the club restrain the perpetrator, and then let justice be served by the law of the land.

Comparing the above to being shushed in a video game is just ridiculous...I hope we never play monopoly together...I celebrate like moron when I win...a bit like this guy.

giphy.gif

Let's be real. Let's live in the real world for a **** minute here. In that scenario the guy goes to court and gets a caution and a fine..... he leaves thinking wow is that all I get a slap on the wrist. Where as laying him out on his back makes he think... better not do that again.

Apply this example to these toxic players and give them something in return to remember the next time.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9998 posts Has That Special Something

Just a quick one....

Wow...just wow.

giphy.gif

Let's be real. Let's live in the real world for a **** minute here. In that scenario the guy goes to court and gets a caution and a fine..... he leaves thinking wow is that all I get a slap on the wrist. Where as laying him out on his back makes he think... better not do that again.

Apply this example to these toxic players and give them something in return to remember the next time.

That's not how the real world works...the real world states that you shouldn't take the law into your own hands. Let's say the sexual assault occurred and you violently attack the guy which results in the loss of his life...whether you think he deserves that or not is moot because it would be you that went to prison for murder. Unfortunately for you, that is the real world.
  • Colt_seevers
    1059 posts Professional

90th minute 3-2.

Measured retaliation imo. I’d have done the same and mocked him mercilessly with a message afterwards.