Are there work arrounds for Belgium?

Hey,

Are there kind or work arrounds for belgium players???

Like Preorder the game in other country to have the early acces + the ultimate edition?

Or can we change some settings on the playstation (maybe VPN) to trigger login from other country?

Comments

• ZizioGardo
    1381 posts Professional
    Are you really that desperat to pre-order the game? Damn..
  • Pwalie86
    1128 posts Professional
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

More so that Belgium has banned FUT. He wants to find a way of playing it there.
  • JohnDoe
    10963 posts Has That Special Something
    Pwalie86 wrote: »

More so that Belgium has banned FUT. He wants to find a way of playing it there.

Didn't they just ban loot boxes and not FUT?
  • Pwalie86
    1128 posts Professional
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Oh, yea I think so. I'm not exactly sure if he even means anything to do with either. As soon I saw 'VPN' I instantly thought it may be a way to get around loot boxes so he has access to them.

• TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Yes they did and every country needs to follow suit, the reason why the game is a mess isnt because of UT, its because of Fifa Points in UT, thats what makes EA money and why they encourage kids to gamble. Remove Fifa Points and you would only be able to open packs via in game coins you earn via actually playing games! This way EA will take a hit on the income from UT and will stop putting 99% of their focus in to it and the game will improve all round.. How it should be!!

Anyone know when we will get the verdict on that infamous "Suprise Mechanics" court case?
  • JohnDoe wrote: »

Yes they did and every country needs to follow suit, the reason why the game is a mess isnt because of UT, its because of Fifa Points in UT, thats what makes EA money and why they encourage kids to gamble. Remove Fifa Points and you would only be able to open packs via in game coins you earn via actually playing games! This way EA will take a hit on the income from UT and will stop putting 99% of their focus in to it and the game will improve all round.. How it should be!!

Anyone know when we will get the verdict on that infamous "Suprise Mechanics" court case?

We can play FUT in Belgium and for me it's not a problem that we can't buy fifa points. Honestly that's a positive thing I think FUT would be nice if nobody can buy Fifa points. Than you just need to play a lot to get good players. Not just use moms credit card :smiley: :wink:

But I found it stupid that we can't buy the other versions... only the normal one so we don't have the early access + we don't have the ones to watch player. That's why I want to search for a work arround. Maybe preorder the game in other country to just have the Ultimate version because on FUT the early stage is always important.
  • Recoba
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    US PSN account