Inception

bucs0576
2357 posts Fans' Favourite
I was actually becoming a fan of his until...

Now that he's been to EA, all of a sudden there is a way for keeper movement to be legit. Croquetta's are now legit. So on and so on.

Did they torture you man or is it a Canadian thing?

Comments

• Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    I have not watched him recently...

But there must have been a reason for him to be invited there...
    He moaned the whole year... and he gets invited to tell them the gameplay issues on fifa 19, just before the launch of fifa 20... Coincidence, may be too big to believe!!!
  • bucs0576
    Not sure man but the banter about mechanics have changed.
  • CharlieC
    7429 posts League Winner
    I think he’s trying to give them the benefit of the doubt because they’ve sold him a line about F20 being the panacea to all our ills.
  • bucs0576
    Perhaps. I guess those who play from release will find out. Let us know.
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    I thought you were gonna start talking about a thought being implanted into someones mind, now that would've been thread worthy
  • Orison
    74371 posts Icon
    No idea what you are on about ngl.
  • bucs0576
    selb wrote: »
    I thought you were gonna start talking about a thought being implanted into someones mind, now that would've been thread worthy

If I place my balls on your forhead, would that be thread worthy?
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    selb wrote: »

If I place my balls on your forhead, would that be thread worthy?

Depends if you took a picture or video, then maybe
  • bucs0576
    Lmao
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    He never said croqueta’s were legit. He said pro players have to do them to be competitive as it’s their job.
  • bucs0576
    Have you not watched him analyze tekkz and kurt?
  • sturges12345
    Yes and as I said he said you have to do it to be compete as a pro

• bucs0576
    Yes and as I said he said you have to do it to be compete as a pro

If you can legitimately convince me that something hasn't changed with this dude, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Not too sure though.
  • ThePlantOFGod
    1014 posts Professional
    He’s very good at analysing the game and describing exactly what’s wrong with it, he also plays a really good game considering the disadvantage he puts himself at with his mostly Liga Nos squad
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2019
    He’s very good at analysing the game and describing exactly what’s wrong with it, he also plays a really good game considering the disadvantage he puts himself at with his mostly Liga Nos squad

had to reply to this

he thinks he plays good football. but tbh. he doesn't
    he thinks crossing are not football or random. this is true with blind crosses only.
    Spam dragbacks more than La Croquetta spammers
    most of his goals are a sweat cut backs
    Relies on AI defending
    relies on first time shots and keep complaining about not abusing the broken mechanics

with all respect to him and to his work trying to fix the game. but I cringe everytime I see him playing the game
  • sturges12345
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

had to reply to this

he thinks crossing are not football or random. this is true with blind crosses only.
    Relies on AI defending
    relies on first time shots and keep complaining about not abusing the broken mechanics

with all respect to him and to his work trying to fix the game. but I cringe everytime I see him playing the game

Dude crosses on this game aren’t random, but they do ALWAYS favour the attacking players. Why do you think pros play cbs at Lb and Rb
    Dragbacks can be defended much more easily than la
    What’s the issue with sweat cutbacks? Means he’s broken down the defence for a tap in
    How does he rely on ai defending?
    Impossible to win at 2400+ against op AI defence without using first time shots

Hope this helps
  • Empyrium7

had to reply to this

Relies on AI defending

Dude crosses on this game aren’t random, but they do ALWAYS favour the attacking players. Why do you think pros play cbs at Lb and Rb
    What’s the issue with sweat cutbacks? Means he’s broken down the defence for a tap in

Hope this helps

He bashes anyone that scores a cross against him. and he thinks it's not skilled

sweat cutbacks mixed with dragbacks is the most boring goals to score.
    and no. dragbacks are bad and need nerfing. not like La Croquetta bad but still really unrealistic.

watch his gameplay videos closely and look how he relies on the AI.

but but he only plays the game for fun. he says he doesn't like abusing the broken mechanics. but still. most of his goals are first time shots and cutbacks after a dragback or two

I don't have anything against the guy. I watch his content from time to time and I respect that he is trying to fix the game. but don't convince me that he plays good football.
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    edited July 2019
    I've watched a few vids of his, basically thinks he plays the right way and bashes anyone who plays to the meta or uses an abusive mechanic, or simply crosses the ball 😂 abit toxic

But then see he uses possession 1 depth in his custom tatics.... 😂
  • sturges12345

had to reply to this

Relies on AI defending

Hope this helps

He bashes anyone that scores a cross against him. and he thinks it's not skilled

and no. dragbacks are bad and need nerfing. not like La Croquetta bad but still really unrealistic.

but but he only plays the game for fun. he says he doesn't like abusing the broken mechanics. but still. most of his goals are first time shots and cutbacks after a dragback or two

I don't have anything against the guy. I watch his content from time to time and I respect that he is trying to fix the game. but don't convince me that he plays good football.

Crosses aren’t skilled though. You literally just flick up the ball cross back post and you know ibra, ronaldo or havertz will win the header. So much skill.

• sturges12345
    I've watched a few vids of his, basically thinks he plays the right way and bashes anyone who plays to the meta or uses an abusive mechanic, or simply crosses the ball 😂 abit toxic

Obviously you would say that since you’re one of those players 😂
  • Empyrium7

had to reply to this

Relies on AI defending

Hope this helps

Crosses aren’t skilled though. You literally just flick up the ball cross back post and you know ibra, ronaldo or havertz will win the header. So much skill.

What !
    Man, I'm talking about normal crosses. Not the El Tornado or flick up crosses.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7915 posts League Winner

had to reply to this

Relies on AI defending

Hope this helps

What !

There are some fifa snobs that won’t allow even regular crosses. You can have a player unmarked in the box and playing a normal cross to that player makes you an abuser. Instead you should ignore your open man. Recycle the play and build up through the middle. I’m not a fan of the flick up/el tornado meta. But crosses are absolutely fine in the right situation.
  • sturges12345

had to reply to this

Relies on AI defending

Hope this helps

What !

There are some fifa snobs that won’t allow even regular crosses. You can have a player unmarked in the box and playing a normal cross to that player makes you an abuser. Instead you should ignore your open man. Recycle the play and build up through the middle. I’m not a fan of the flick up/el tornado meta. But crosses are absolutely fine in the right situation.

I have no problem with these type of crosses. My issue is with people who sprint down the line and do a hit and hope cross not aiming to anyone in particular but hoping that they get lucky. Fifa in certain years especially this year and Fifa 14 has rewarded this play style and to me it isn’t skilful
  • sturges12345

had to reply to this

Relies on AI defending

Hope this helps

What !

See my reply above
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7915 posts League Winner

had to reply to this

Relies on AI defending

Hope this helps

What !

I have no problem with these type of crosses. My issue is with people who sprint down the line and do a hit and hope cross not aiming to anyone in particular but hoping that they get lucky. Fifa in certain years especially this year and Fifa 14 has rewarded this play style and to me it isn’t skilful

Yeah. I lost 2-1 to a guy a few weekends ago. He sent in 21 crosses with his ypoty sterling. Probably around 30 in total. It was quite annoying. Don’t have a problem with it late in the game if you need a goal, as that is real football. But very rarely will you lose to someone doing that unless it’s flick up or el tornado. And even then, most players that try those flick ups don’t gave the right players to get on the end of them.
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    edited July 2019

Obviously you would say that since you’re one of those players 😂

Well yea but it's still true 😂 He even called himself toxic whilst doing it. I do find the 1 depth thing abit hypocritical since he bashes anyone who plays to the meta though
  • Empyrium7
    edited July 2019

had to reply to this

Relies on AI defending

Hope this helps

What !

thank you

tbh I enjoy scoring crosses. especially when the opponent over commit to a side and I see unmarked player on the other side.

the amount of power, the player's body position and the angle is all factor to perform a good cross. and some people still thinks it's unskilled.

had to reply to this

Relies on AI defending

Hope this helps

What !

that what I said earlier
    "he thinks crossing are not football or random. this is true with blind crosses only."
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Money talks
  • Orison
    74371 posts Icon
    Why would you abuse first time shots and then hate on people using other parts of the meta like la croqueta or crossing?
  • Thefranchise92
    7063 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Why would you abuse first time shots and then hate on people using other parts of the meta like la croqueta or crossing?

La croqueta whilst annoying is defendable even when spammed. El tornado cross too if you stop the cross sane with flick up. What isnt is flick up volleys and the result of the op crosses. Doesnt even make sense. Volleying should be the most error bound thing as it should reduce the accuracy of the cross. You can move your keeper for first time shots( i know ive had it done to me). You cant defend a back post el tornado to havertz,cr7 etc. You just have to hope that your fullback is positioned well enough to leap above them. Plus your own defenders never even leap like them.