Can Career mode be significantly improved??? Is that too much to ask for???

Arcange
posts Ball Boy
Fifa is such a waste of money and time now, absolutely wasted money on Fifa 19. All they focus on is Ultimate team and even that is suchhhhh a scam. Fifa use to be so good. Only thing I can say I enjoyed was pro clubs with my mates, all I want is for Career mode to be muchhhhh better. IF Career Mode is not significantly improved, I can promise you Fifa 20 will be my last Fifa without a shadow of doubt.

Comments

• tilen11
    4815 posts National Call-Up
    It doesnt bring in money so the answer is no. Simple as that.

Its not hard, its just not profitable and they couldnt care less.
  • MakiTheTomato
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If they banned loot boxes, Career mode will be improved
  • Thefranchise92
    3040 posts National Call-Up
    Lol they don't improve fut which they get 800 mill from. Of course they wont better career mode which they get 0 revenue from
  • TeamExtreme17
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd honestly rather they fixed the whole gane from top to bottom first before adding more junk on top of junk. Career Mode is about 10 years behind but it also has so many bugs which they havent bothered to address in 12 Title Updates..

They need to spend a year polishing the game up.
  • p0larh4wk
    77 posts Park Captain
    I'd honestly rather they fixed the whole gane from top to bottom first before adding more junk on top of junk. Career Mode is about 10 years behind but it also has so many bugs which they havent bothered to address in 12 Title Updates..

They need to spend a year polishing the game up.

agreed, they should take a year or two off now, wait for the next gen consoles to come out and make a great game for the next gen. but they probably wont, and i have lost all hope for this franchise