worse div rival lose streak, i just dont get it, advice ?

leea12345
24 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited July 9
Hi there i am not very good and for me i got to div 3 rivals and was happy with myself :) . I then played next day and i have been demoted to div 5 without one win, and it feels like i am still playing same players at a lower level . I just cant win a game, everyone i played has super teams , they can do every skill move, intercept almost every pass i make, although i am now lower level in div it still feels the same , Do my level opposition change as i get relegated or stay the same as the div i was in when it reset . Just never been like this all year , when i get relegated i play people more my level i just do not understand , i was rank 1550 and now just about 1100 , not 1 win and everyone plays like a god lol . Last person i played had 6 icons, and cr7 played like a god and div 5 wtf :)

Comments

• andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dude!In this game you could be the best player on the earth,and still find yourself struggling in div 5.Game is not about your skill.It's about to direct your mind and psychology into buying fifa points!
  • MakiTheTomato
    59 posts Park Captain
    Don't worry it's not your fault, this game is broken.
  • Hardingmd
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't worry about it. The match ups are all random, so sometimes you play against a god squad and other times against a much poorer squad. Of course, the latter could be an amazing player...so who knows.

The game isn't just about the elite though, so getting to Div 3 is pretty damn good. I certainly haven't made it! I'm currently in Div 6!
  • Wi1son73
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s not the god squads you got to worry about, it’s these NIF teams that seem to play like god squads...
    This is my new pet hate, NIF gold prem teams playing better than tots/icons teams ...
  • cornbeef
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    This has been the most streaky Fifa I have ever played some days I easily win every game I play other days i cant even get the ball out of my own half. The worst thing is i can tell in the first game if im going to go on a winning streak or a loosing streak.
  • marktko
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 21
    I’m just now having a not too bad spell after 40 odd games of hell in which I reckon I won about 6 games. My players are suddenly finding space again and running on.

Just don’t understand why this happens when they stop playing that way....formations ? Tactics ?
    Post edited by marktko on
  • Cheesyballs1970
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    same here today played 10 games cant win no matter what
    its the game not you funny how a 94 squad suddenly cant tackle or pass anymore isnt it
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DISGRACEFUL GAME CLEAR BS IN THIS GAME
  • Leonsmith
    YOU THINK WERE STUPID
  • Leonsmith
    it's got something to do with stats, gameplay , bs, ea sports it's in the game who likes that slogan? Hahahahahahaha
  • Arsenik365
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    andreens wrote: »
    Dude!In this game you could be the best player on the earth,and still find yourself struggling in div 5.Game is not about your skill.It's about to direct your mind and psychology into buying fifa points!

100% agree with you
  • malky
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    The question is.....how many fifa points do you have to buy to halt a losing streak??
  • marktko
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I only ever play seasons and have about half a million Fifa points that have built up over the years. No idea what to do with them ?