The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

American football

Fifapayne
1293 posts Professional
To me plainly called football; who do you European or other parts of the world people think about this sport? And why?
Do you dislike it because you do not understand? Give reasoning for what you type. Thanks guys

Srs discussion no trolling

Comments

  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    3599 posts National Call-Up
    I dont know anything about the game. Rules etc and why are they wearing a full armor
  • Azof
    17621 posts World Class
    Take no interest in it, the constant stops in play and non stop advertising put me off it.

    It also just seems a worse rugby.
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    I kinda like it. Only thing that botters me is the amount of breaks inbetween plays
  • Fifapayne
    1293 posts Professional
    I kinda like it. Only thing that botters me is the amount of breaks inbetween plays

    Think of the breaks as moments of thinking
    Like a chess match... every ten yards of a 1st down , you have 4 downs to make it or the other team gets the ball.

    Offense picks a play based on the situation and the defense picks a play based on what they think the offense will do.

    When you know the sport well the stops don’t really bother you.
    Each stop is only 25 seconds or you get a delay of game penalty
  • Fifapayne
    1293 posts Professional
    I dont know anything about the game. Rules etc and why are they wearing a full armor


    They wear pads for protection...early games of football..had people dying.
  • cmm_1991
    2134 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    I dont know anything about the game. Rules etc and why are they wearing a full armor


    They wear pads for protection...early games of football..had people dying.

    Cause they don't know how to tackle ....look at rugby players
  • Fifapayne
    1293 posts Professional
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    I dont know anything about the game. Rules etc and why are they wearing a full armor


    They wear pads for protection...early games of football..had people dying.

    Cause they don't know how to tackle ....look at rugby players

    No trolls.
    Rugby has rules for tackling
    Football doesn’t except for the head contact (which is a recent change)
  • Fifapayne
    1293 posts Professional
  • cmm_1991
    2134 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    I dont know anything about the game. Rules etc and why are they wearing a full armor


    They wear pads for protection...early games of football..had people dying.

    Cause they don't know how to tackle ....look at rugby players

    No trolls.
    Rugby has rules for tackling
    Football doesn’t except for the head contact (which is a recent change)

    I am not a troll , I've watched American football since the greatest show on turf ,it's a fact they don't know how to tackle
  • dannyboy
    12874 posts Has That Special Something
    I like it, though I don't watch it as much as I used to.
  • Fifapayne
    1293 posts Professional
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    I dont know anything about the game. Rules etc and why are they wearing a full armor


    They wear pads for protection...early games of football..had people dying.

    Cause they don't know how to tackle ....look at rugby players

    No trolls.
    Rugby has rules for tackling
    Football doesn’t except for the head contact (which is a recent change)

    I am not a troll , I've watched American football since the greatest show on turf ,it's a fact they don't know how to tackle

    Idk what to say...they clearly know how to tackle.
Sign In or Register to comment.