Update: PIM Best is 100% worth the upgrade

Lkane
1067 posts Professional
edited July 2019
Still a bit annoyed about the way EA have handled the prime figo/best and didn't upgrade due to principle.

However I thought the games dead so thought I could upgrade him or just save the coins and untradables. Anyone done the upgrade and not regret it?
Post edited by Lkane on

Comments

• zeultuturor
    893 posts Semi-Pro
    just do someone else. pim best is much better than his prime but not worth to do it instead of another icon that s better like eusebio for example
  • Lkane
    1067 posts Professional
    just do someone else. pim best is much better than his prime but not worth to do it instead of another icon that s better like eusebio for example

Best always comes off on the 60th min anyway so would be an expensive player who doesn't last the full 90!
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    edited July 2019
    Lkane wrote: »

Best always comes off on the 60th min anyway so would be an expensive player who doesn't last the full 90!

I have the Prime and he lasts the full 90 no problem. Though I don't abuse constant pressure.
  • Lkane
    1067 posts Professional

I have the Prime and he lasts the full 90 no problem. Though I don't abuse constant pressure.

Just to be clear I'm not one of those players 😂 I just like to bring on fresh wingers with half an hour left.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Just to be clear I'm not one of those players 😂 I just like to bring on fresh wingers with half an hour left.

Don't get me wrong I usually do the same around the 70th but I don't always bring Best off and he can handle the full 90 fine.

For people that abuse constant pressure which seems to be the majority of the community right now I'm sure they would need to bring him off around the 60th though 😂
  • Diggy
    15973 posts World Class
    No unless you enjoy the prime

He’s not the player he was on 16 & 17 unfortunately
  • Lkane
    1067 posts Professional
    If you have the prime best upgrade him. He's like a completely different player to the prime. So much faster and more clinical in front of goal.
  • Bags
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was annoyed when they brought out the upgrade but after over 500 games with the prime i decided to upgrade him. He is noticeably better. If you have plenty of untradables hes worth doing
  • Lkane
    1067 posts Professional
    Bags wrote: »
    I was annoyed when they brought out the upgrade but after over 500 games with the prime i decided to upgrade him. He is noticeably better. If you have plenty of untradables hes worth doing

Think everyone was fuming think we'd only have to pay 200k or so to upgrade. At least now with the high rated untradables it made completing him a lot easier.