Champions League Details

comet213
2327 posts Fans' Favourite
  1. Anthem
    Anthem was fixed but cut scene is still wrong.
    Camera should show all players when Anthem is played.
  2. Stadium decoration
    Not only UCL logo but also club crest is in stadium decoration.
    Xhe3i1k.png

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2116 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finally someone who noticed the presentation is wrong!! The commentators start talking before the anthem has finished playing too which is annoying..

P.S. How did they even get the anthem wrong in the first place!? Amateurs!!
  • Squire82
    20 posts Ball Boy
    In some stadiums like Wembley and Goodison Park the adboard with UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE is missing. I think EA have left these out because the adboard would block the players access from the bench but in real life the adboard is still present. It's usually placed slightly behind the other adboards or sometimes a gate is incorporated into the adboard to allow players access. I don't know if this is an oversight from EA or just poor attention to detail?
  • comet213
    edited July 8
    Squire82 wrote: »
    In some stadiums like Wembley and Goodison Park the adboard with UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE is missing. I think EA have left these out because the adboard would block the players access from the bench but in real life the adboard is still present. It's usually placed slightly behind the other adboards or sometimes a gate is incorporated into the adboard to allow players access. I don't know if this is an oversight from EA or just poor attention to detail?
    Though Some details are good, EA is generally careless about detail.
    I think we can see same situation in many Premier League stadiums.
  • comet213
    Formation Graphic
    Ze1pO60.png
    9slMHfW.png
  • comet213
    edited August 14
    Pitch flags appear in Cup finals in FIFA except UEFA competions.
    Pitch flags should be in Finals of UEFA competitions also.
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Does the team line-up graphics get cut short because the timing is wrong on FIFA20 like it did for FIFA19? I hate it when that happened, your looking at both line-ups then all of a sudden it gets cut short as the players are ready for kick off. I hope they've fixed that this year.
  • comet213
    edited August 18
    Pre match cut scene in UEFA Super cup
    Captains get into the pitch with UCL and UEL trophy.
    asqVbXx.jpg
  • From what I've seen they have done nothing new at all with the UEFA licenses this year. Still has the draw first thing in your CM, still the same trophy scene no different than other celebrations with no silver or gold medals. still very poor Derek Rae commentary with no use of team names, still can't play Europa League game in kick off.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2116 posts Fans' Favourite
    From what I've seen they have done nothing new at all with the UEFA licenses this year. Still has the draw first thing in your CM, still the same trophy scene no different than other celebrations with no silver or gold medals. still very poor Derek Rae commentary with no use of team names, still can't play Europa League game in kick off.

Does the Europa League at least have its anthem!?
  • Pwalie86
    1190 posts Professional
    Really wish they did the draw for teams in cup competitions. I would happily sit through every one of them.

I'm hoping next year on PS5 that Fifa 21 has all brand new trophy celebrations with the whole team instead of just starting 11 and subs.

Also why do we only ever see the captain even touching the trophy?

More attention to detail would be great.
  • Walex19
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 18
    PES had most of these details
  • [quote="TeamExtreme17;

Does the Europa League at least have its anthem!?[/quote]

Just checked and it actually is in, one thing that is new I guess.