give us the choice to stop annoying goal replays etc!!!

1
hi to the producers of fifa 20. i wanna propose something that i strongly believe is VERY important about fifa,and this is that you must give the online players the right of choice to STOP the replay at their will!!! if either of them presses the button,doesnt matter who,the replay should stop!! because it is SOOOOO annoying and boring to see the replay of the goals for example that you take! if i want to see and admire the goals i scored online i can do it after the game!!! its very irritting to watch the replay of the goal you take either u want it or not.u can do it after the game. also u must have the choice to stop what you see before the match starts,and also during the halftime.i think it is completely purposeless!!! last,i wanna say that i dont see the reason for what we see after the computer finds us an online match,i mean that thing that one of our player is versus the goalkeeper for shoting or whatever.what is that???? i think that it should disappear ,and if it did noone would miss it.
i strongly believe that u should not see any images that u dont want to ,appart from the actual gamelay.its boring and irritating. give us the choice to skip it with the press of the start button or whatever
thank you

Comments

  • Bouboe112
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    This has been requested before but I'm not sure if it's something that would be put in, but you never know.

    You're already able to skip your own celebrations but not sure it's fair on the other player if you skip theirs. It is a football game after all, celebrations and replays are a big part of the game.

    Broo dont let them implement this. I wanna see goal replays from myself and from opponents even. There is always something this community rages about so removing replays is not the way to go about. I use replays also for a break and drink some water. Dont ever remove replays!!
  • Empyrium7
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 8
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    This has been requested before but I'm not sure if it's something that would be put in, but you never know.

    You're already able to skip your own celebrations but not sure it's fair on the other player if you skip theirs. It is a football game after all, celebrations and replays are a big part of the game.

    @EA_Andy
    Totally understand your point. but you don't see players shushing and dabbing and running to the camera to annoy the other team almost every match.

    I blame EA for implementing some toxic celebrations just to infuriate players.

    two solutions can be made.

    1) make both players able to skip the replays (like it was when FIFA 19 was released)
    I really want to know if EA got a feedback and revert it back or they just decided by themselves.

    2) make generic celebrations that last for 3-5 seconds and that's it.

    keep the toxic dances and stupid animations for Fortnite
  • i dont agree.pro evolution soccer had this choice of either of the two players pressing a button and skipping the replays 8!!!! years ago!!! so why cant EA do it after 8 years?
    moreover,if u want to see the replay of the goal,you can do it AFTER the match!!! i dont understand why i am FORCED to see the other guy's goal replay!!! he can see it after.no one denies him to see it,alone,even 10 times.like i do.
    i think konami was right with that either of the players skipping the replays thing.although i havent played that game for years.
    also the features before the match and during the halftime should be skipped with the press of a button.i want to play,not to watch b...****.sorry
  • Mc_chigby
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree massively with your opinion however you aren't coming across well atm.

    I understand as Bouboe112 pointed out some people enjoy watching the replay because they always have, or there using it as a break to eat or drink something. However, as mentioned above you can watch your replays at the end of the match if you really wanted too. Might not be the same experience but its a valid option compared to forcing someone else to watch the replay.

    Secondly, watching the replay to eat and drink (or worse to be toxic), is reducing the enjoyment of the other player. You don't see this system in any other game yet EA continue to have it in Fifa. I get its what you might want to do, but you must realise that not everyone is the same. By skipping all replays the game would be over 2-3 mins quicker resulting in you being able to eat or drink quicker.
  • if they cant abolish the replays,at least they must abolish the replays of the goals,leaving it to either of the 2 players to stop it,if he wishes.
    and another thing.whats that thing when you see the referee suddenly go and show the yellow card to a player that he didnt tackle??? i think it is rediculous. and it happens soooo very often in a match!!!
    what does it mean? that this player spoke bad to the referee????
    it is totally incomprehensible and comic!!!! please EA,stop those yellow cards in the middle of nowhere,for reasons that noone can see in the game and understand!!! its rediculous
  • Bouboe112 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    This has been requested before but I'm not sure if it's something that would be put in, but you never know.

    You're already able to skip your own celebrations but not sure it's fair on the other player if you skip theirs. It is a football game after all, celebrations and replays are a big part of the game.

    Broo dont let them implement this. I wanna see goal replays from myself and from opponents even. There is always something this community rages about so removing replays is not the way to go about. I use replays also for a break and drink some water. Dont ever remove replays!!

    if someone wants to eat or drink he can do it by stopping the game to eat and drink and after he can continue.are we serious now??? maybe another guy would like to have a short sex with his girlfriend during the goal replay.lets get serious i think
  • Mc_chigby
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    if they cant abolish the replays,at least they must abolish the replays of the goals,leaving it to either of the 2 players to stop it,if he wishes.
    and another thing.whats that thing when you see the referee suddenly go and show the yellow card to a player that he didnt tackle??? i think it is rediculous. and it happens soooo very often in a match!!!
    what does it mean? that this player spoke bad to the referee????
    it is totally incomprehensible and comic!!!! please EA,stop those yellow cards in the middle of nowhere,for reasons that noone can see in the game and understand!!! its rediculous

    I agreed with your thoughts on replays but now your talking nonsense. The ref is giving your player a yellow card for a foul you committed earlier on. The ref played advantage at the time and then once play has stopped they will issue the yellow card. This has been going on in both Fifa and real life for quite some time now
  • Mc_chigby wrote: »
    I agree massively with your opinion however you aren't coming across well atm.

    I understand as Bouboe112 pointed out some people enjoy watching the replay because they always have, or there using it as a break to eat or drink something. However, as mentioned above you can watch your replays at the end of the match if you really wanted too. Might not be the same experience but its a valid option compared to forcing someone else to watch the replay.

    Secondly, watching the replay to eat and drink (or worse to be toxic), is reducing the enjoyment of the other player. You don't see this system in any other game yet EA continue to have it in Fifa. I get its what you might want to do, but you must realise that not everyone is the same. By skipping all replays the game would be over 2-3 mins quicker resulting in you being able to eat or drink quicker.


    if someone wants to eat or drink he can do it by stopping the game to eat and drink and after he can continue.are we serious now??? maybe another guy would like to have a short sex with his girlfriend during the goal replay.lets get serious i think
  • Mc_chigby
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    I agree massively with your opinion however you aren't coming across well atm.

    I understand as Bouboe112 pointed out some people enjoy watching the replay because they always have, or there using it as a break to eat or drink something. However, as mentioned above you can watch your replays at the end of the match if you really wanted too. Might not be the same experience but its a valid option compared to forcing someone else to watch the replay.

    Secondly, watching the replay to eat and drink (or worse to be toxic), is reducing the enjoyment of the other player. You don't see this system in any other game yet EA continue to have it in Fifa. I get its what you might want to do, but you must realise that not everyone is the same. By skipping all replays the game would be over 2-3 mins quicker resulting in you being able to eat or drink quicker.


    if someone wants to eat or drink he can do it by stopping the game to eat and drink and after he can continue.are we serious now??? maybe another guy would like to have a short sex with his girlfriend during the goal replay.lets get serious i think

    You didn't read what I wrote did you? I was agreeing with your argument you muppet
  • Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    I agree massively with your opinion however you aren't coming across well atm.

    I understand as Bouboe112 pointed out some people enjoy watching the replay because they always have, or there using it as a break to eat or drink something. However, as mentioned above you can watch your replays at the end of the match if you really wanted too. Might not be the same experience but its a valid option compared to forcing someone else to watch the replay.

    Secondly, watching the replay to eat and drink (or worse to be toxic), is reducing the enjoyment of the other player. You don't see this system in any other game yet EA continue to have it in Fifa. I get its what you might want to do, but you must realise that not everyone is the same. By skipping all replays the game would be over 2-3 mins quicker resulting in you being able to eat or drink quicker.


    if someone wants to eat or drink he can do it by stopping the game to eat and drink and after he can continue.are we serious now??? maybe another guy would like to have a short sex with his girlfriend during the goal replay.lets get serious i think

    You didn't read what I wrote did you? I was agreeing with your argument you muppet


    ok MUPPET
  • Bouboe112
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you guys get annoyed and rage because of a celebration thats part of football you have more serious problems and removing replays will only shift the annoyance for you. Again i wanna see the replay right away to look at my goal if i want to. No one should deny me that. Also its a moment to take a little break in a tense match to have a drink of water or just chill for a second. Its like 10 seconds tops and you guys act like its the most time consuming thing.

    Please ea DONT REMOVE REPLAYS !

    I hated it so much at the start of the year when there was a bug that made you skipp all replays
  • Mc_chigby
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    If you guys get annoyed and rage because of a celebration thats part of football you have more serious problems and removing replays will only shift the annoyance for you. Again i wanna see the replay right away to look at my goal if i want to. No one should deny me that. Also its a moment to take a little break in a tense match to have a drink of water or just chill for a second. Its like 10 seconds tops and you guys act like its the most time consuming thing.

    Please ea DONT REMOVE REPLAYS !

    I hated it so much at the start of the year when there was a bug that made you skipp all replays

    Wouldn't really class it as an annoyance anymore after playing fifa for well over 15 years.

    You are correct watching one replay is no time at all. But generally I find if someone watches one replay, they tend to watch them all. Whether that be an offside, a cut away when the ball goes our of play, or wayward shot.

    Watching one replay might be 20 secs or so, but watching them all throughout a game adds up to between 2-5 mins which equates to a whole half at times.

    I dont take issue with someone watching a replay of a great goal, but by abusing the system, someone is taking my time away from perhaps fitting in another match.

    Perhaps a good compromise would be that goal replays require both parties to skip whilst all other replays only require one person
  • Bouboe112
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    If you guys get annoyed and rage because of a celebration thats part of football you have more serious problems and removing replays will only shift the annoyance for you. Again i wanna see the replay right away to look at my goal if i want to. No one should deny me that. Also its a moment to take a little break in a tense match to have a drink of water or just chill for a second. Its like 10 seconds tops and you guys act like its the most time consuming thing.

    Please ea DONT REMOVE REPLAYS !

    I hated it so much at the start of the year when there was a bug that made you skipp all replays

    Wouldn't really class it as an annoyance anymore after playing fifa for well over 15 years.

    You are correct watching one replay is no time at all. But generally I find if someone watches one replay, they tend to watch them all. Whether that be an offside, a cut away when the ball goes our of play, or wayward shot.

    Watching one replay might be 20 secs or so, but watching them all throughout a game adds up to between 2-5 mins which equates to a whole half at times.

    I dont take issue with someone watching a replay of a great goal, but by abusing the system, someone is taking my time away from perhaps fitting in another match.

    Perhaps a good compromise would be that goal replays require both parties to skip whilst all other replays only require one person

    I also played fifa for 10+ years and i agree with you that people that watch all cutscenes are annoying yes. Your compromise is good. Leave replays be and skipp all other cutscenes as they are less important.
  • Retro_G
    27355 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 10
    You need replays, it adds to the immersion. Goals don't feel as rewarding when your opponent skips your replay, it's one of the worst things about PES. Getting upset about a goal replay has me believe you've anger issues. You should think about visiting a shrink mate.
  • ScorePlayer
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s not the same thing watching it after the game. Celebration and replays happen in real life too instead of skipping straight to kick off after the goal. If you become triggered having to watch a replay of opponents goal you should get better, grow up or stop playing. Celebration and replays are part of football.

    Seeing your favorite players celebrate, allowing yourself to celebrate is part of the enjoyment. Again, not the same after the game, we want to live in the moment like in football it’s supposed to be. If it’s always skipping to kick off straight after goal the game can be called ”goal factory 20” with no feeling and enjoyment at all.
  • RedDevil123
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    At launch you could skip replays in FIFA 19 but they patched it. I doubt they will change it again unfortunately.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I really don't mind either way. If my opponent skips replays then so do I.If they watch them, then ok I will too. I use these few seconds to have a drink, take a breath, or wipe my hands if it's a sweaty one. Sometimes you want to just to get on with the game if you are chasing an equaliser or something.
    Replays shouldn't be there to wind you up, just chill and take a few moments.
  • Henry14
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If your opponent celebrating a goal they worked for is apparently toxic to you dont let them score then. It's a football EMULATION game; you dont see players in real life jogging back like robots after they score a goal.
  • ChunkyGuts
    12 posts Ball Boy
    this is simple , do you think its sportsman like to do the aeroplane , up and down the pitch for as long as possible , then do a celebration and then wait for the whole of the crowd screen , to then watch the replay . because people do that just to say a big F88k Y88 . and thats why ea is toxic for letting people do this . people get there heads kicked in all the time with real football . is this what EA want with this game now ?
  • ChunkyGuts
    12 posts Ball Boy
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    This has been requested before but I'm not sure if it's something that would be put in, but you never know.

    You're already able to skip your own celebrations but not sure it's fair on the other player if you skip theirs. It is a football game after all, celebrations and replays are a big part of the game.

    this is simple , do you think its sportsman like to do the aeroplane , up and down the pitch for as long as possible , then do a celebration and then wait for the whole of the crowd screen , to then watch the replay . because people do that just to say a big F88k Y88 . and thats why ea is toxic for letting people do this . people get there heads kicked in all the time with real football . is this what EA want with this game now ?
  • Rich2015
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 14
    At launch you could skip replays in FIFA 19 but they patched it. I doubt they will change it again unfortunately.

    It was a bug it wasn't intentional

    It wasn't people skipping the replays the goal replay animation was just cut short as i tested it.It happened in the beta and it just wasn't fixed even though they was told about it with feedback

    This is the state of this game where they rush it out with no care at all
    Post edited by Rich2015 on
  • Hardingmd
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have an option for matches. I’d far rather select to play people who don’t want to watch celebrations or replays. Such a waste of time. I want to play a game not watch silly animations that I’ve seen 100 times before.
  • Hardingmd wrote: »
    Have an option for matches. I’d far rather select to play people who don’t want to watch celebrations or replays. Such a waste of time. I want to play a game not watch silly animations that I’ve seen 100 times before.

    that my friend is good idea . if you want to watch a replay you play against people that like watching replays and if you don't , you don't .
  • Zidane11
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    This has been requested before but I'm not sure if it's something that would be put in, but you never know.

    You're already able to skip your own celebrations but not sure it's fair on the other player if you skip theirs. It is a football game after all, celebrations and replays are a big part of the game.

    Hi Andy,

    No it's good like this like it's always been with fifa! Nobody wants to see the goal you take BUT everybody wants to see the goal they make so it's perfect in fifa!! Leave it like this please!!

    In PES it's so annoying that the opponnent can skip your nice goal replay!! 😨😨😨
  • bberger
    4622 posts National Call-Up
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    This has been requested before but I'm not sure if it's something that would be put in, but you never know.

    You're already able to skip your own celebrations but not sure it's fair on the other player if you skip theirs. It is a football game after all, celebrations and replays are a big part of the game.

    @EA_Andy
    Totally understand your point. but you don't see players shushing and dabbing and running to the camera to annoy the other team almost every match.

    I blame EA for implementing some toxic celebrations just to infuriate players.

    two solutions can be made.

    1) make both players able to skip the replays (like it was when FIFA 19 was released)
    I really want to know if EA got a feedback and revert it back or they just decided by themselves.

    2) make generic celebrations that last for 3-5 seconds and that's it.

    keep the toxic dances and stupid animations for Fortnite

    This.

    It has gotten out of hand.

    EA is encouraging taunting and unsportsmanship. Teaching toxic behaviour shouldn't be allowed in a game that kids play.

    This is one of many reasons I won't ever allow my kids to play this game. They need to learn about sportsmanship, human decency and respect in a real life sports club before I'll let them touch this toxic game.

    Imho this is something FSK and other customer rating bodies should look at more in the future. It's outright disgusting how your opponent has the ability to intentionally taunt you in this game..

    At least don't force the other player player having to watch the whole shushing thing. Let the goalscoring player do his thing, but move the camera away for the other party. Insert a tactical analysis, give them the opportunity to make tactical changes or whatever else. Just don't force the toxic behaviour on the other poor soul..
  • Stedyon
    62 posts Park Captain
    bberger wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    This has been requested before but I'm not sure if it's something that would be put in, but you never know.

    You're already able to skip your own celebrations but not sure it's fair on the other player if you skip theirs. It is a football game after all, celebrations and replays are a big part of the game.

    @EA_Andy
    Totally understand your point. but you don't see players shushing and dabbing and running to the camera to annoy the other team almost every match.

    I blame EA for implementing some toxic celebrations just to infuriate players.

    two solutions can be made.

    1) make both players able to skip the replays (like it was when FIFA 19 was released)
    I really want to know if EA got a feedback and revert it back or they just decided by themselves.

    2) make generic celebrations that last for 3-5 seconds and that's it.

    keep the toxic dances and stupid animations for Fortnite

    This.

    It has gotten out of hand.

    EA is encouraging taunting and unsportsmanship. Teaching toxic behaviour shouldn't be allowed in a game that kids play.

    This is one of many reasons I won't ever allow my kids to play this game. They need to learn about sportsmanship, human decency and respect in a real life sports club before I'll let them touch this toxic game.

    Imho this is something FSK and other customer rating bodies should look at more in the future. It's outright disgusting how your opponent has the ability to intentionally taunt you in this game..

    At least don't force the other player player having to watch the whole shushing thing. Let the goalscoring player do his thing, but move the camera away for the other party. Insert a tactical analysis, give them the opportunity to make tactical changes or whatever else. Just don't force the toxic behaviour on the other poor soul..

    This is complete nonsense, would you tell people to look away when people are celebrating in real football match?

    Sure if it bothers people that much you can just look away yourself’s. The celebrations (which I actually skip mine when I score but I’m not bothered if other people watch theirs) are part of the game, who cares if someone wants to watch it.
  • Hardingmd
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All celebrations do is cause people to quit more matches. I don’t mind playing on at 3-1 or even 4-1 down and playing a game, but I really can’t be bothered finishing when I have to watch every single celebration and replay. This is even worse when you’re trying to complete an objective and have limited time to do it.

    This is the single most important reason for me not buying FIFA 20, because I am simply fed up with watching stupid replays. In real football, players celebrate for the fans but there are no fans! The only reason people celebrate is to rub it in the faces of the opposition. It’s a bit like a goalscorer in real life celebrating right in the face of the goalkeeper. It’s not allowed.

    So just let people like me choose to be matched up to people like me, where we actually play a game rather than trying to wind up total strangers with immature celebrations please.
  • bberger
    4622 posts National Call-Up
    Hardingmd wrote: »
    All celebrations do is cause people to quit more matches. I don’t mind playing on at 3-1 or even 4-1 down and playing a game, but I really can’t be bothered finishing when I have to watch every single celebration and replay. This is even worse when you’re trying to complete an objective and have limited time to do it.

    This is the single most important reason for me not buying FIFA 20, because I am simply fed up with watching stupid replays. In real football, players celebrate for the fans but there are no fans! The only reason people celebrate is to rub it in the faces of the opposition. It’s a bit like a goalscorer in real life celebrating right in the face of the goalkeeper. It’s not allowed.

    So just let people like me choose to be matched up to people like me, where we actually play a game rather than trying to wind up total strangers with immature celebrations please.

    You speak from my 💓
  • Crad
    11 posts Ball Boy
    1 wl game lastnight took 35-40 minutes instead of 25-30...the guy didn't even hit button to start game and of course watched every replay prolly watched butterflies outside during. I didn't mind I beat the brakes off of him and score in last 2 minutes and shushed his **** from goal to midfield for wasting my time. I never celebrate unless people waste my time. An extra 5 minutes 4 times is a extra game for me . Personally id much rather be able to play with like minded individuals that believe replays should be watched after the games.

    Act like you've scored a goal before and grow the **** up! Celebrate in real life like on this game id knock your teeth out!!!!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.