29 posts Last Pick at the Park
Best cdm to partner with vieira. Got a budget of about 400k

Comments

• Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rttf kondogbia
  • El_Burn
    63 posts Park Captain
    Was going to suggest matthaus until i seen the budget, how much does the 88 cb matthaus go for now? He's incredible as well but you would have to work him in to a formation. Bit of a pain but he's worth it. A Viera + Matthaus pairing is about as good as it gets imo.
  • Scottybtech
    I keep hearing good things about 85 blanc and prime makelele but never really see them in anyone’s teams.
    El_Burn wrote: »
    Was going to suggest matthaus until i seen the budget, how much does the 88 cb matthaus go for now? He's incredible as well but you would have to work him in to a formation. Bit of a pain but he's worth it. A Viera + Matthaus pairing is about as good as it gets imo.

• CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Solari wrote: »
    Rttf kondogbia

• mhh1981
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ucl Fabinho
  • Dolph
    1002 posts Professional
    90 Keane
  • Thefranchise92
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    I keep hearing good things about 85 blanc and prime makelele but never really see them in anyone’s teams.

Mak is good but behind the curve now
  • IxToMxI
    5496 posts Big Money Move
    IF Kante
  • fifaUTben
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TOTS Wijnaldum
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something

An L/H CDM to partner an M/H CDM? Do you want to have 6 defenders at all times?

Go for an H/H player, imo, having one dynamizes your midfield, which can be crucial for building plays from the back or getting the ball back high up the pitch.
  • Scottybtech
    Yeah good point actually mate. Any suggestions ?
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Go for an H/H player, imo, having one dynamizes your midfield, which can be crucial for building plays from the back or getting the ball back high up the pitch.

• Scottybtech
    Would two m/h work ?
    JohnDoe wrote: »

• Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    TOTS Fabian mate. He'll provide a great link between defence and attack, got almost everything you could want from a secondary CDM.

There's plenty of CMs in this game with good stats but most of them lack height and unfortunately, that's an absolute killer in this game. Shame you missed Goretzka SBC, he's superb.
  • Scottybtech
    Thanks mate I’ll try him out
    Stevie_G wrote: »
    TOTS Fabian mate. He'll provide a great link between defence and attack, got almost everything you could want from a secondary CDM.

There's plenty of CMs in this game with good stats but most of them lack height and unfortunately, that's an absolute killer in this game. Shame you missed Goretzka SBC, he's superb.

• BLXmasta
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 9
    I'm using futties fred next to vieira and hes everywhere, a little short but makes up with nice 88 pace, 4* 4* H/H WR and 99 stamina
  • Scottybtech
    Would it be better to use one attacking cdm and one defensive cdm or will two defensive ones work still
    ?
    BLXmasta wrote: »
    I'm using futties fred next to vieira and hes everywhere, a little short but makes up with nice 88 pace, 4* 4* H/H WR and 99 stamina

• mhh1981
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would go one M/H and another H/H so they can help link up play
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    I can't believe none of you mentioned the legit best option. 85 Blanc is easily your best option.
  • Scottybtech
    I’ve been looking at blanc quite abit tbh everyone says he’s a beast, stuck between him and tots Allan
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I can't believe none of you mentioned the legit best option. 85 Blanc is easily your best option.

• Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    I’ve been looking at blanc quite abit tbh everyone says he’s a beast, stuck between him and tots Allan
    Retro_G wrote: »

Go Blanc, he is the cheap Vieira. Look at his height, it's unique, he has the long legs for intercepting.