This is more than 100% not offside. Please watch this 17 sec video and tell me.

Biabia
255 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 8
As I already said in my other thread, I had 13 wins out of 17 matches. And I lose 12 in a row the next matches and won the 13th games which is the last game. And I had 14 won, I could have easily won 20 matches if this is game is not BS. Some BS always happened in 80% of those 13 matches I played. But I only recorded one of them. Please Watch the video and tell me if it's offside. They gave me offside and I lose in the penalty shootout.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WFVgdotxlOs&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Beakerb
    60 posts Park Captain
    You were in an offside position when the shot was taken. The deflection does not constitute a back pass, so you were in an offside position when you received the ball.
  • Fifapayne
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 9
    Beakerb wrote: »
    You were in an offside position when the shot was taken. The deflection does not constitute a back pass, so you were in an offside position when you received the ball.
    Technically the rule states if a defender makes a play on the ball..the player in the offside position is not offsides. In fifa that rule is not implemented though.

In real life...that would be a goal

“The new rule changes this situation as the attacking player in an offside position when the ball was kicked by a teammate who gets a rebounded or deflected ball after it was deliberately played by the opponent (except from a deliberate save), is no longer offside and is not considered to have gained an advantage.”
  • pudgyfudgy
    5347 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 10
    “deliberately played by the opponent”

Deflections don’t count.

There was a Liverpool match a couple of seasons ago in which this rule came into contention. A cross came into the box and a Liverpool player headed it in from an offside position. The ball struck an opponent’s head before reaching the Liverpool player, and the referee deemed it as an intentional header rather than a deflection, therefore the goal was given.

Replays also confirmed that the decision was correct, as the opponent was deliberately trying to head the ball away, but misdirected it to the Liverpool player.
  • Beakerb
    60 posts Park Captain
    Also you are thinking EA can do the offsides rule correctly. I can't count how many times i've had Offsides called against me in my own half.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Remember you need two opposing players in front of you for it to be onside. If the keeper goes beyond the offside line then this means TWO opposing outfield players must be between ball and goal for it to be onside. If only one opposing player is there, then it's offside. FIFA has offside bang on matey
  • Lizardo
    890 posts Semi-Pro
    THAT IS MORE THAN 1000% OFFSIDE.
  • frankibo
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Remember you need two opposing players in front of you for it to be onside. If the keeper goes beyond the offside line then this means TWO opposing outfield players must be between ball and goal for it to be onside. If only one opposing player is there, then it's offside. FIFA has offside bang on matey

Spot on and well explained.

OP needs to learn the laws of the game.