How many matches have you played on FIFA 19?

ccooaattssyy
6978 posts Big Money Move
Discuss.

How many matches have you played on FIFA 19? 94 votes

1-100
2%
AzofSummer69 2 votes
101-250
1%
Sean2On 1 vote
251-500
9%
VICTAAAAJoresOkore5iBarçaBoyMossupAlexrb89F1FA_WaRcdbuck26ccooaattssyyHahahahaydn 9 votes
501-750
10%
Skorpio_KingPughy30illinifan libertaoDavistoiD33J91Ibte10Barbwinho17GeorgeGervinBagelBlue 10 votes
751-1000
11%
UM4RORANGEeffect05DoddsManutelliChetMACCA33Cheetah ThumbsAngryFUTplayerICE_UP_SONfutureyears2easym8 11 votes
1001-1500
28%
EddieFicioPrestokiller xaviRBailssMathew1606PDarthGrowlerKeanosturges12345me360MasscheranoMaddMike3711cboz18kanyeezeyBbbbbbbbCarlos181CervezaNLPhil0501PrimalCaspertjuh 27 votes
1501-2000
23%
hoban95o0OainavO0oLeonidasJBholdenwaitCrazy Creaky JrMuzza11number7rockyWaldog94shevyorichiefatcakeshjdjydyufuShshjThefranchise92MisterJVScutchYusuf11DutyHarryIamZlatan10MelkorAintGoodFrankFrank 22 votes
More than 2000
12%
Cadey 5FifaProDKwetcaseROCKNROLLA AlexSolmMilanista28CokePrimeDaveofwales01ZHCN1899Thunder001NDJ591Jovand1988 12 votes

Comments

• Skorpio_King
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    501-750
    Just over 600
  • 751-1000
    Just under 1000
  • Azof
    16418 posts World Class
    1-100
    Probably this option been that long cant remember
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    edited July 7
    1001-1500
    1200 ish, played over 2k on 18 and like 1900 on 17. Played way less this year, the game is just not good enough. I have at least 300 games that are from those dumb pro qualifiers.
  • Pughy30
    25709 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 7
    501-750
    Played around 520. fifa 19 is easily the worst Fifa I've ever played and the amount of games I've played shows it, I'd probably be on 1000+ by now on older games
  • Keano
    12838 posts Has That Special Something
    1001-1500
    lowest of any year. but still get g3 every week.
  • ccooaattssyy
    251-500
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    1200 ish, played over 2k on 18 and like 1900 on 17. Played way less this year, the game is just not good enough. I have at least 300 games that are from those dumb pro qualifiers.

Not as much as I’d expect tbh
  • ccooaattssyy
    251-500
    Keano wrote: »

Good work
  • Orison
    47770 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Not sure if I wanna answer :joy:
  • Keano
    1001-1500

Good work

wasn't trying to brag ha, just saying i literally only play WL & 4-5 SB just for packs, otherwise the games dead except sbcs, fifa every year mess up their gameplay & their content releasing, puts me off... if PES was more long lasting before you got a proper team i'd be trying that.
  • ccooaattssyy
    251-500

Good work

wasn't trying to brag ha, just saying i literally only play WL & 4-5 SB just for packs, otherwise the games dead except sbcs, fifa every year mess up their gameplay & their content releasing, puts me off... if PES was more long lasting before you got a proper team i'd be trying that.

I didn’t mean it like that lol. Has it earned you a decent team?
  • Azof wrote: »

your still on here, any one else still about these days? :D
  • Daveofwales01
    8345 posts League Winner
    More than 2000
    I hate myself
  • Keano
    1001-1500

Good work

I didn’t mean it like that lol. Has it earned you a decent team?

PIM Best, POTM Rashford, Prime Gullit, PIM Blanc, TOTS Mendy, TOTS Thiago Silva, FB Valencia, PIM Schmeichel, TOTS Auoror(however it's spelt) & tots Suarez, so i've not done to bad (thats't eh first 11).
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    251-500
    I believe it’s 450-500. Least I’ve ever played, the game is just not enjoyable in any way.
  • Azof
    16418 posts World Class
    1-100
    Azof wrote: »

Cant quit the silly place, not too many about from the good old days
  • Azof wrote: »

ha last time i posted something on here was 2016 only couple people about then so not suprised many not on here only got fifa 19 other week trying to get back into it for fifa 20 gameplay is so different from old days though
  • Azof
    16418 posts World Class
    1-100

ha last time i posted something on here was 2016 only couple people about then so not suprised many not on here only got fifa 19 other week trying to get back into it for fifa 20 gameplay is so different from old days though

Ever since it switched to next gen its not been as good imo
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    1001-1500

People usually think I play this game a lot because i'm good at it, but truth is I only play WL (not even anymore) and the qualifiers for events. I only played rivals for about a month or 2. @ccooaattssyy

My fault really, because if I played the amounts that the pro/t100 guys do my placements in "competitive" fifa would be way better. I just can't stomach it.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20465 posts Club Captain
    751-1000
    Think I'm in the upper 700s
  • Azof
    16418 posts World Class
    1-100

A true patriot like yourself should play their 1776th game on the 4th and retire for the year @ORANGEeffect05
  • Orison

People usually think I play this game a lot because i'm good at it, but truth is I only play WL (not even anymore) and the qualifiers for events. I only played rivals for about a month or 2. @ccooaattssyy

My fault really, because if I played the amounts that the pro/t100 guys do my placements in "competitive" fifa would be way better. I just can't stomach it.

Is rivals even a thing in na at this point or would you just sit in front of a "no opponents found" screen for hours?
  • Primal
    4348 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 7
    1001-1500

Are they going to change the point structure next year mate?
    Doesn't the whole ranking system benefit people playing in Europe due to the extra competitions.

I'm not one to watch much of the competitive stuff but when I have the structure of it all this year has bored me.

I did watch kurt today though, need more characters to add abit of drama to it.

Also all these weird LQEs where people have to give up there whole weekend and play for 10 hours straight must be a nightmare.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20465 posts Club Captain
    751-1000

A true patriot like yourself should play their 1776th game on the 4th and retire for the year @ORANGEeffect05

Well said. Since I was unable to do so it feels like the time to perform FUT seppuku.

F
  • Orison
    Primal wrote: »

Doesn't the whole ranking system benefit people playing in Europe due to the extra competitions.

I'm not one to watch much of the competitive stuff but when I have the structure of it all this year has bored me.

It benefits people from certain countries or well known pros. There were quite a few invite only tournaments this year.
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    1001-1500

Also all these weird LQEs where people have to give up there whole weekend and play for 10 hours straight must be a nightmare.

The main issue are "land locked" and invitation only competitions giving waaay too many points to players that aren't really as good as the standard. Its a bit mad, its already hard enough to qualify for these events the legit way only to be leapfrogged by someone not as deserving.

As for a change, I havent heard anything @Primal
    Orison wrote: »

Is rivals even a thing in na at this point or would you just sit in front of a "no opponents found" screen for hours?

It used to be until the turn of the year, nowadays its pretty much unplayable @Orison
  • Primal
    4348 posts National Call-Up
    1001-1500

It benefits people from certain countries or well known pros. There were quite a few invite only tournaments this year.

Just seems to be a nightmare if you want to try and be competitive. The p2w aspect in LQEs at the start massively disadvantaged certain people aswell (although I can see why EA have done that)
  • Orison

Just seems to be a nightmare if you want to try and be competitive. The p2w aspect in LQEs at the start massively disadvantaged certain people aswell (although I can see why EA have done that)

Yeah. I don't know how many people in the top 16 didn't spend big. But of the top of my head I can only think of one.
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    1001-1500

Oh it is, these tournaments can take up top 18-20 hrs of your saturday+sunday. they drag on like mad and are super tedious/tiring.

Also there was a point where there was a qualifier virtually every weekend. Know of several pros/comp players who developed health issues due to this. (You basically have to skip lunch/dinner to play)
  • Orison

Oh it is, these tournaments can take up top 18-20 hrs of your saturday+sunday. they drag on like mad and are super tedious/tiring.

Also there was a point where there was a qualifier virtually every weekend. Know of several pros/comp players who developed health issues due to this. (You basically have to skip lunch/dinner to play)

Ah the good old "admin can I eat something, we are already 2 hours behind schedule" "ofc you can...if you are back in 5mins, check in might be at any point and if you are 10mins late I have to give you the loss"