OT: What games are you playing at the moment?

Comments

  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class
    SimenHP wrote: »
    No one here playing Nintendo games?

    Nah just the same games they have been re releasing for last 20+ years
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Red dead 2. I uninstalled bf1 to make space for bf5 to see if it had improved. I regret it so much

    Tried bf5 the other week, truly awful

    Battlefield was a fantastic game until EA bought Dice and destroyed the franchise.
    BF4 was the last of the franchise which is still ok to play.
    I continue to play it but EA is making it harder with access to servers as they want people to switch to the big flops of BF1 and BF5.

    BFBC2 was the most fun for me personally but everything after 3 has been awful

  • schmo
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Azof wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »
    No one here playing Nintendo games?

    Nah just the same games they have been re releasing for last 20+ years

    That's ironic.
  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class
    schmo wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »
    No one here playing Nintendo games?

    Nah just the same games they have been re releasing for last 20+ years

    That's ironic.

    It would be if I cared at all for Fifa
  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class
    @ccooaattssyy https://www.nintendo.com/switch/lite/

    cheaper switch incoming if you are still looking one
  • Pughy30
    25339 posts Player of the Year
    Got a regular switch so not bothered on the Switch lite but it's still not my cup of tea personally. I think 99% of my time on my switch it's been docked :D
  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Got a regular switch so not bothered on the Switch lite but it's still not my cup of tea personally. I think 99% of my time on my switch it's been docked :D

    this entices me more, don't have a TV so docking it to monitor would just be a pain in the ****
  • ccooaattssyy
    6402 posts Big Money Move
    Thoughts on Switch lite?
  • EddieFicio
    20974 posts Club Captain
    Thoughts on Switch lite?

    Stick to the regular
  • ccooaattssyy
    6402 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    @ccooaattssyy https://www.nintendo.com/switch/lite/

    cheaper switch incoming if you are still looking one

    @Azof looks good, just wondering how much people make use of their TV?
  • Carlos181
    3769 posts National Call-Up
    I connect mine to my monitor when playing Smash Bros, and my projector when playing Zelda, Octopath, etc. Rarely travel with it, so it’s always in the dock.
  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class
    If it was 150 quid maybe id be interested but its just so underpowered for 2019
  • Carswell
    8077 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Red dead 2. I uninstalled bf1 to make space for bf5 to see if it had improved. I regret it so much

    Tried bf5 the other week, truly awful

    Battlefield was a fantastic game until EA bought Dice and destroyed the franchise.
    BF4 was the last of the franchise which is still ok to play.
    I continue to play it but EA is making it harder with access to servers as they want people to switch to the big flops of BF1 and BF5.

    BFBC2 was the most fun for me personally but everything after 3 has been awful
    1 was good IMO I played the hell out of that one. :D

    BF Vietnam is the best though. :heart:
    Flying a jet through the forest, dropping nepalm listening to hippie music. :joy:

    Rising Storm 2 Vietnam is the best Vietnam experience.

    You havent had fun until your commander drops napalm on your entire team instead of the Vietcong

    I still play RO2 and Rising Storm 😍

    As far as BF, I think V could potentially be saved (BF4 was utter **** for a while and ended up very polished and is still good to this day), but they need to act fast. I doubt they turn it around though; I enjoyed it for awhile given how little content came out but yeah at this point it’s going backwards.

  • EddieFicio
    20974 posts Club Captain
    Just beat Spiderman, awesome game. Next in line Detroit become human
  • Shaanxz
    20097 posts Club Captain
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Just beat Spiderman, awesome game. Next in line Detroit become human

    The mj missions were dead af
  • EddieFicio
    20974 posts Club Captain
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Just beat Spiderman, awesome game. Next in line Detroit become human

    The mj missions were dead af

    Yeah they were, miles were a bit better but meh otherwise i loved it
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    So am I the only forumer that plays Ultimate Alliance? If anyone wants to host or join a game with me, let me know. I usually play as Nightcrawler since he’s GOAT. :sunglasses:
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Just beat Spiderman, awesome game. Next in line Detroit become human

    The mj missions were dead af

    Yeah they were, miles were a bit better but meh otherwise i loved it

    HATE those missions ugh. I'm about 80 percent through it.
  • Campino
    26777 posts Player of the Year
    Started playing Rare replay

    Just downloaded monster hunter world - no idea why just liked the look of it
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    World of tanks. Xbox. Love it
  • ccooaattssyy
    6402 posts Big Money Move
    God of War -superb.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6402 posts Big Money Move
    Got so many games to play.

    Strike now heroes, whilst he is weak, vanquish the deceiver.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6402 posts Big Money Move
    World of tanks. Xbox. Love it

    @Bilbao_Baggins

    You played the aerial/sea versions?
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    NBA, Fifa and now bought this golf game to play with my mates. It’s decent.
  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class
    War Thunder and Fortnite

    Just cant be arsed starting any story games
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Ask us this question in the middle of September and you will see everywhere.......

    BORDERLANDS 3.
  • Choepiechakie
    31038 posts National Team Captain
    edited July 28
    Azof wrote: »
    War Thunder and Fortnite

    Just cant be arsed starting any story games

    "Imagine playing fortnite"

    Azof, May 2019
  • ccooaattssyy
    6402 posts Big Money Move
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Ask us this question in the middle of September and you will see everywhere.......

    BORDERLANDS 3.

    Not played that tbh
  • Azof
    16033 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    War Thunder and Fortnite

    Just cant be arsed starting any story games

    "Imagine playing fortnite"

    Azof, May 2019

    trummote_infiniteDab_0000.png?fit=720%2C720&ssl=1
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    World of tanks. Xbox. Love it

    @Bilbao_Baggins

    You played the aerial/sea versions?

    Not yet. The sea version looks good tho. Do u play it??
Sign In or Register to comment.