What a massive difference...

Paquetesousa
2347 posts Fans' Favourite
Haven’t played fut for almost two weeks because I tried gta v online and let me tell you: that’s a proper game. I can actually have fun playing that: create a party, ply missions with a friend and I find myself with tears of laughter down my face lol it can be frustrating as well but not even 10% of fut. haven’t missed fut one bit ... have you guys played it yet? I wish I had discovered this online mode a long time ago... that’s what fut does: monopolizes you lool

Comments

• Orison
    72945 posts Icon
    It's funny that Rockstar is the one company implementing even more pay2win mechanics and tries to milk its fanbase even more than EA does, but they get all the praise for it :D I guess that's what happens when you rob people based off an actually good product. Still remains robbery.
  • Paquetesousa
    Orison wrote: »
    It's funny that Rockstar is the one company implementing even more pay2win mechanics and tries to milk its fanbase even more than EA does, but they get all the praise for it :D I guess that's what happens when you rob people based off an actually good product. Still remains robbery.

Of course they incentive people to spend money, all companies do. The difference is that you actually take something from this. If you pay money to afford the best gun, that gun will not shoot off aim on purpose, to level the playing field... no surprise mechanics here lol

• lippyone
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    RDR online is a bit of a borefest. Ten minutes of that and am firing up FIFA again
  • Paquetesousa
    lippyone wrote: »
    RDR online is a bit of a borefest. Ten minutes of that and am firing up FIFA again

I’m not playing rdr, I’m playing gta v. But it’s a matter of tastes and different views.
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2019
    Haven’t played fut for almost two weeks because I tried gta v online and let me tell you: that’s a proper game. I can actually have fun playing that: create a party, ply missions with a friend and I find myself with tears of laughter down my face lol it can be frustrating as well but not even 10% of fut. haven’t missed fut one bit ... have you guys played it yet? I wish I had discovered this online mode a long time ago... that’s what fut does: monopolizes you lool

Gta encouraged violence and murder ....fifa just does the violence
  • Boysie91
    15001 posts World Class
    GTA is more pay to play than fifa 😂
  • Paquetesousa
    YumYum wrote: »

Gta encouraged violence and murder ....fifa just does the violence

Look correct! It’s funny how a “violent” game doesn’t induce the amount of violence a poorly programmed football game does lol
  • Paquetesousa
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Is it?

I bought the entrerprise starter pack for 10€ and it gave me 10 million dollars worth of stuff. On fifa, you get a kagawa for 10€, if you are lucky lol fifa has nothing on gta v. The only problem is that I love football and I could be playing fifa now if it wasn’t all about manipulating the gameplay during the match, aka, sliders. As long as it is the game, EA are screwed
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect

Is it?

I bought the entrerprise starter pack for 10€ and it gave me 10 million dollars worth of stuff. On fifa, you get a kagawa for 10€, if you are lucky lol fifa has nothing on gta v. The only problem is that I love football and I could be playing fifa now if it wasn’t all about manipulating the gameplay during the match, aka, sliders. As long as it is the game, EA are screwed

Am so glad you been having fun in another game .. this is my last month on fifa .. last fifa i play was 16 now this year I decided to try 19 and it really brings the anger on me .. is not good and healthy if you have a family .. they can keep their surprise BS
  • Paquetesousa
    Insan0 wrote: »

Is it?

Am so glad you been having fun in another game .. this is my last month on fifa .. last fifa i play was 16 now this year I decided to try 19 and it really brings the anger on me .. is not good and healthy if you have a family .. they can keep their surprise BS

Dude, you need to work on your sense of timing: fifa 16 (second worst fifa ever) and fifa 19(worst fifa ever) lool you get all the best xD
  • Boysie91
    15001 posts World Class

Is it?

Well if you bought the game like me on release you would understand that GTA is impossible unless you grind forever. With fifa I could trade for 1 day and buy a decent team. I probably have 1 mill on gta with 10 mill in cars because I was given money from hackers and had the money removed after buying my cars 😂