When buying Fifa 20 please remember..

MHoney1234
7590 posts League Winner
There has been no gameplay update in Fifa 19 for FIVE MONTHS.

More issues than i have time to list and the game abandoned by developers. Remember

Comments

• kurbalija
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    but fifa points keep on selling, people are buying and EA is getting more and more money
  • bberger
    4622 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

More issues than i have time to list and the game abandoned by developers. Remember

Pretty sure it's 7 months. As far as I recall they gave up on fixing the game in January..
  • Peter66
    50 posts Park Captain
    edited July 8
    Fifa 19= 2 seconds button delay in scuad battles in offline mode in ps4!!!...
    In the first match with good response, second match with good response,third match with good responce...and then in the last match EA want to loose the match and the game cause to my gameplay 2 seconds button delay.
    Are you kidding us EA?
    I will never buy again fifa coins in this script game.
    This game is a big lie. This game is a joke.
    Go to hell EA
  • Empyrium7
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite

January patch was the last gameplay patch.

Won't buy FIFA 20 for sure. after FIFA 19 and how EA dealt with it. it's not even worth it
  • MHoney1234
    7590 posts League Winner
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

January patch was the last gameplay patch.

Won't buy FIFA 20 for sure. after FIFA 19 and how EA dealt with it. it's not even worth it

I thought it was early Feb but you might be right fella
  • Jeyj38
    1139 posts Professional
    kurbalija wrote: »
    but fifa points keep on selling, people are buying and EA is getting more and more money

Thats the sad and most important thing about this whole situation. Im not sure EA is to blame. Theyre defo not passionate people so why bother working your **** off when sales go up every single year.

Time to have a look to the men's game IMO (PES).
  • BSDShoes
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Also please remember how EA handled the icon/legend promotions, you don't want to burnt like that again do you?
  • Jeyj38
    1139 posts Professional
    Id be happy to be part of a boycott move. Wish it would grow until september.