[PS4] Listing a few special cards soon

2

Comments

  • Oscar53955
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Edit: selling TOTS Lewandowski in the next few days. Let me know if you want him
  • Imtnt
    4868 posts Big Money Move
    Oscar53955 wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »
    What player you seek for now?

    Edit: just need TOTS Reus now

    There were some tots listed in the a raw yesterday and today but did not notice reus yet (I bought some special cards in min bin and made it worth the search)
  • Oscar53955
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 27
    Imtnt wrote: »

    There were some tots listed in the a raw yesterday and today but did not notice reus yet (I bought some special cards in min bin and made it worth the search)


    Nice. Thanks for letting me know. Reus has been more difficult to find than I remember

  • Imtnt
    4868 posts Big Money Move
    Oscar53955 wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »

    There were some tots listed in the a raw yesterday and today but did not notice reus yet (I bought some special cards in min bin and made it worth the search)


    Nice. Thanks for letting me know. Reus has been more difficult to find than I remember
    saw him last week twice.. so he is still getable
  • Oscar53955
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just missed Reus. Also TOTS Dybala on the market
  • Oscar53955
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 27
    Oscar53955 wrote: »
    Just missed Reus. Also TOTS Dybala on the market

    Missed him once today, but fortunately got him this time

    Listing Lewa now. He’s just too slow/clunky for me. Definitely prefer Werner
  • Trobos_Locos
    1295 posts Professional
    Oscar53955 wrote: »
    Oscar53955 wrote: »
    Just missed Reus. Also TOTS Dybala on the market

    Missed him once today, but fortunately got him this time

    Listing Lewa now. He’s just too slow/clunky for me. Definitely prefer Werner

    Already sold Lewa?
  • Oscar53955
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 30

    Already sold Lewa?

    Yeah already sold him. Sorry

    Post edited by Oscar53955 on
  • Adrian095
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Anyone here have any high rated fifa 16 cards??
  • erdhfdsjh
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Planning to list toty ddg soon. Anyone interested?
  • erdhfdsjh
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    erdhfdsjh wrote: »
    Planning to list toty ddg soon. Anyone interested?

    Gone
  • erdhfdsjh
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kimmich, Icardi, Kroos and Reus up for grabs.
  • erdhfdsjh
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Reus gone. Kroos, Icardi, Kimmich left if you want them.
  • Oscar53955
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TOTS De Bruyne listed
  • erdhfdsjh
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    erdhfdsjh wrote: »
    Reus gone. Kroos, Icardi, Kimmich left if you want them.

    All gone.
Sign In or Register to comment.