[PS4] Listing a few special cards soon

Oscar53955
193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited July 30
Listing these cards soon

N/A

Let me know if you’re interested and we can agree on a time for me to list. Also I may list other cards and update the list

Post edited by Oscar53955 on

Comments

• Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are you still looking for tots Reus? He is listed on the market
  • erdhfdsjh
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oscar53955 wrote: »

P.S Thiago Silva is a pretty great end-game defender and I feel he is underrated/under-used considering his quality. Don’t see many teams using him

Problem with Silva is he is more expensive than the taller, stronger, quicker, more easily linkable Varane. Would be a great option if he was cheaper.
  • Whufc
    1334 posts Professional
    What's fof silvas max price? Is it worth getting I already have his tots
  • erdhfdsjh
    Whufc wrote: »

550.000 on ps4
  • Whufc
    1334 posts Professional
    erdhfdsjh wrote: »

550.000 on ps4

I'm on xb roughly the same ain't it
  • Oscar53955

Problem with Silva is he is more expensive than the taller, stronger, quicker, more easily linkable Varane. Would be a great option if he was cheaper.

Personally, I didn’t have a problem with Silva’s strength but yeah his height prevents him from being a great header, which is important inside either box. Other than that, he’s pretty similar to Ramos and everyone says Ramos is a top 3 CB. TOTS Ramos is more expensive though (950k).

Varane is pretty reliable. My favorite CB in this game is TOTS Benatia. He’s got it all. Not hard to link, Tall, fast, good dribbling, strong, and relatively cheap at 270k

• Whufc
    1334 posts Professional

Personally, I didn’t have a problem with Silva’s strength but yeah his height prevents him from being a great header, which is important inside either box. Other than that, he’s pretty similar to Ramos and everyone says Ramos is a top 3 CB. TOTS Ramos is more expensive though (950k).

Varane is pretty reliable. My favorite CB in this game is TOTS Benatia. He’s got it all. Not hard to link, Tall, fast, good dribbling, strong, and relatively cheap at 270k

Ramos is 750k on xb that's 200k difference hopefully Silva is a bit cheaper on xb too
  • Oscar53955
    Listing Kimmich and Thiago Silva now
  • Oscar53955
    Angy wrote: »
    Are you still looking for tots Reus? He is listed on the market

Already have him. I got him over a week ago I think. Thanks anyway
  • Oscar53955

Ramos is 750k on xb that's 200k difference hopefully Silva is a bit cheaper on xb too

Woah, lucky. Why are Xbox prices lower?

FOF Thiago Silva is 500k. You can check anyone’s price range on Futbin

• Oscar53955
    Listing Reus and Werner if anyone’s interested
  • Oscar53955
    edited July 8
    TOTS Talisca sold
  • Oscar53955
    Update: opened thread again, as I’m listing TOTS Higuain and Pjanic
  • Oscar53955
    TOTS Pjanic Sold
  • Oscar53955
    TOTS Higuain Sold
  • Oscar53955
    Update: Listing TOTS Muller very soon, and TOTS Fekir in the near future.
  • erdhfdsjh
    I’ll take the Muller if you still have it.
  • Oscar53955
    edited July 21
    I’ll take the Muller if you still have it.

I do still have Muller. I just have 2 more matches to play with him. We can discuss the time for me to list him via PM
  • Oscar53955
    Edit: TOTS Muller sold
  • Oscar53955
    Edit: I will be selling 2 RBs: TOTS Debuchy and TOTS Mbabu
  • Oscar53955
    TOTS Debuchy, Mbabu, and Naldo sold
  • Oscar53955
    Edit: Added FOF 93 Varane, TOTS Fekir, and TOTS Ter Stegen to the list
  • erdhfdsjh
    Listing these cards soon

TOTS Ter Stegen
    FOF 93 Varane
    TOTS Fekir

Let me know if you’re interested and we can agree on a time for me to list. Also I may list other cards and update the list

With all these great cards going out, it would be interesting to see what kind of team you play. Do you have a project of testing every single card, or do you have a super team?
  • Oscar53955
    edited July 23

With all these great cards going out, it would be interesting to see what kind of team you play. Do you have a project of testing every single card, or do you have a super team?

Lately I’ve just been trying out some cards that I haven’t been able to try out before. But now I’m finally gonna build my dream team, so that’s why I’m selling all these players. TOTS Fekir is a great sub and I would like to keep him but then I won’t be able to afford the remaining players in my dream team

My dream team, which I will hopefully get done with by the end of next week, is a 4-2-2-2 consisting of:

GK: TOTS Ter Stegen
    LB: TOTS Telles
    CBs: Prime Maldini and TOTS Ramos
    RB: Futties Winner Vrsajlko
    CDMs: TOTS Luiz Gustavo and TOTS Kroos
    CAMS: TOTS Talisca and TOTS Reus
    ST: TOTS Neymar and TOTS Werner

It’s not my true “Dream Team” but it’s the best that I can afford and I’ll be happy with it. My true dream team would have Prime R9, TOTS Neymar, TOTS CR7 and TOTS Messi in attack, but there’s no way I’ll ever get them

• Angy

Lately I’ve just been trying out some cards that I haven’t been able to try out before. But now I’m finally gonna build my dream team, so that’s why I’m selling all these players. TOTS Fekir is a great sub and I would like to keep him but then I won’t be able to afford the remaining players in my dream team

My dream team, which I will hopefully get done with by the end of next week, is a 4-2-2-2 consisting of:

It’s not my true “Dream Team” but it’s the best that I can afford and I’ll be happy with it. My true dream team would have Prime R9, TOTS Neymar, TOTS CR7 and TOTS Messi in attack, but there’s no way I’ll ever get them

I have the fof version of Fekir (hardly costs 50k more I think)!! Well worth it!! Keep him or get him back for sure! Amazing at cam!
  • Angy
    edited July 24

Do u have TOTS DeLigt? If u do, just get arias and let go of Ramos! I used Ramos for 200+ games and then I switched to De Ligt just to try him out and eventually sold Ramos! De Ligt has to be the best cb I have used after Maldini and I have tried all the high rated cbs

It will free up coins for you as well
  • Whufc
    1334 posts Professional
    edited July 24

Pretty similar to my team

GK: TOTS ter stegan
    LB: prime carlos want telles tho
    CB: TOTS hummels and naldo
    RB: TOTS Kimmich
    CDM: TOTS Casmiro and kroos
    CAM: TOTS Talisca and reus
    St: prime r9 and TOTS werner

Screenshot-20190724-072328-Companion.jpg
  • Oscar53955

Do u have TOTS DeLigt? If u do, just get arias and let go of Ramos! I used Ramos for 200+ games and then I switched to De Ligt just to try him out and eventually sold Ramos! De Ligt has to be the best cb I have used after Maldini and I have tried all the high rated cbs

It will free up coins for you as well

Unfortunately I was away from my PS4 that week so I couldn’t get De Ligt. Have heard a lot of positive reviews for him though

I have the fof version of Fekir (hardly costs 50k more I think)!! Well worth it!! Keep him or get him back for sure! Amazing at cam!

Yeah I’d like to get him back once I have my starting 11. Then I’ll get all the super subs. TOTS Fekir is 150k, FOF is 280k

Pretty similar to my team

GK: TOTS ter stegan
    LB: prime carlos want telles tho
    CB: TOTS hummels and naldo
    RB: TOTS Kimmich
    CDM: TOTS Casmiro and kroos
    CAM: TOTS Talisca and reus
    St: prime r9 and TOTS werner

Screenshot-20190724-072328-Companion.jpg

Nice team. You get along with Hummels? I couldn’t use him due to his H/M workrates and pace. If he came out of position he didn’t have the pace to get back, leaving a gap and allowing some really frustrating goals to be conceded
  • Imtnt
    4870 posts Big Money Move
    What player you seek for now?
  • Oscar53955
    edited July 24
    Imtnt wrote: »
    What player you seek for now?

Edit: just need TOTS Reus now