People are lag switching in the WL. Its so rampant today cheats everywhere

Theomanny
1502 posts Play-Off Hero
The game starts smoothly. U score, they pause for 30sec and the game becomes unplayable.

Its happened 5 times already today. **** this game man.

Comments

• Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep same here what a freaking joke is su messed up .. how this game acts .
  • Orison
    47061 posts FIFA Cover Star
    You can't lag switch in WL, it's on dedicated servers bruv. If you play around with your own con you are getting speed up lag and your opponent sees nothing of it.

Since it's on dedicated servers you also can't track your opponent's IP and ddos him or so (unless you go into a party with your opponent).
  • Theomanny
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    You can't lag switch in WL, it's on dedicated servers bruv. If you play around with your own con you are getting speed up lag and your opponent sees nothing of it.

Since it's on dedicated servers you also can't track your opponent's IP and ddos him or so (unless you go into a party with your opponent).

I just don’t understand the game anymore its so damn frustrating. How can it all go wrong in 30sec where u literally cant more or pass the ball anymore. I don’t believe all this dedicated server issues. Don't even know what to believe anymore.

It was so rampant in fifa 18 towards thw end of life cycle. People were buying softwares for the crap
  • Knowlesdinho
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Theomanny wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »

I just don’t understand the game anymore its so damn frustrating. How can it all go wrong in 30sec where u literally cant more or pass the ball anymore. I don’t believe all this dedicated server issues. Don't even know what to believe anymore.

It was so rampant in fifa 18 towards thw end of life cycle. People were buying softwares for the crap

Makes sense to buy the software at the end of a games cycle to me.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    @Orison If I was bothering doing the forum awards on the Xbox section this year, I wonder if we stood a chance of winning the "best forum bromance" award this year, based purely on todays posts :joy:
  • bberger
    5122 posts Big Money Move
    This happens when the opponent switches to a pressure tactic. It dosrupts the movement of your players.
  • Fifapayne
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 6
    I think it’s just matching up with people too far away

Easy coast to west coast (USA)
    Will give you over 100 ping
    Unplayable in any game

Now imagine playing someone from Mexico lol

They are always 2 steps ahead of you.
  • Chavez76
    2484 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    I think it’s just matching up with people too far away

Easy coast to west coast (USA)
    Will give you over 100 ping
    Unplayable in any game

Now imagine playing someone from Mexico lol

They are always 2 steps ahead of you.

so, why do you think that you will have lag, and your opponent will not? same distance to travel, unless he is close(r) to the server you are playing on?
  • Vezzo
    875 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah and I didn't really noticed it as much until last month or so. And it' s freaking annoying. Lost 2 games because of it.