How far away from r96 am I with these untradeables?

OfficerJimlahey
1902 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 2019
Got this and 2 million once PIM ADP sells. Including packs from the sbcs how far off R96 am I?

4rx8nn.jpg

Comments

• IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    Link don’t work bro
  • kcichris
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    the informs are the expensive cards. the ratings are not a problem with so many tots and other high rated special cards around. so check if you can afford enough ifs of somewhat decent rating and you are good to go
  • OfficerJimlahey
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Link don’t work bro

Fixed. Cheers man, copied the wrong link 🤦‍♂️
  • OfficerJimlahey
    Also got 96 aguero but ideally I’d like to keep him. Couple more weeks of rewards away you reckon?
  • OfficerJimlahey
    kcichris wrote: »
    the informs are the expensive cards. the ratings are not a problem with so many tots and other high rated special cards around. so check if you can afford enough ifs of somewhat decent rating and you are good to go

2 million plus those players, reckon I’m still a way off?

• EJND
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2019
    Also got 96 aguero but ideally I’d like to keep him. Couple more weeks of rewards away you reckon?

definitely recommend to keep Aguero ! I play him alonside R96 and he outshines him in everything.. his acceleration is from another planet + he his more agile ... Even headers and shooting is up there with R96...
    Actually regret doing R96 a bit ! Put untradeable 95 Pele in his SBC ... Before i was playing TOTS havertz + Pele in Attacking position and 96 Aguero as supersub . Liked this combo even more ! Now i had to bench Havertz because i didn't want to use 2 mid/mid strikers! Would actually rather still play haverts in my starting 11 if i wouldn't need a brazilian icon for chem...
    So if you can fit Havertz in, i would strongly recomend to consider him ! You could buy him straight away with your coins and still could sell him again...
    R96 Loan card was amazing for me, but now i am honetsly a bit disaapointed after doing his SBC
  • OfficerJimlahey
    EJND wrote: »

definitely recommend to keep Aguero ! I play him alonside R96 and he outshines him in everything.. his acceleration is from another planet + he his more agile ... Even headers and shooting is up there with R96...
    Actually regret doing R96 a bit ! Put untradeable 95 Pele in his SBC ... Before i was playing TOTS havertz + Pele in Attacking position and 96 Aguero as supersub . Liked this combo even more ! Now i had to bench Havertz because i didn't want to use 2 mid/mid strikers! Would actually rather still play haverts in my starting 11 if i wouldn't need a brazilian icon for chem...
    So if you can fit Havertz in, i would strongly recomend to consider him ! You could buy him straight away with your coins and still could sell him again...
    R96 Loan card was amazing for me, but now i am honetsly a bit disaapointed after doing his SBC

Good insight mate! Only thing is I absolutely hate aguero in this game, I’ve never got on with him in any version of fifa. Not sure what it is but he only turns up in 1 out of 5 games, he just feels broken to me when I start him, he’s not too bad off the bench but he doesn’t feel like his stats suggest he should. I’m basically looking for some incentive to play this game atm.
  • kcichris
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    ~1 million for the icons and ~500k for the ifs you are a few weeks off still
  • OfficerJimlahey

Ahh ok thanks for the reply mate 👍. Was hoping the packs would see me though ☹️
  • kcichris
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero

Ahh ok thanks for the reply mate 👍. Was hoping the packs would see me though ☹️

entirely depends on your pack luck mate :D but wiht my pack luck you are weeks off
  • OfficerJimlahey
    My pack luck is atrocious tbh. Pretty sure I’m blacklisted 😂
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Do you have icons to throw in?

If not, maybe 1 million away
  • Delboy13710
    10240 posts Has That Special Something
    Ok I finished Gullit 3 weeks with 0 balance and 2 base icons . Was a grind buy all the informs first, Complete all the objectives . Play weekend league for 2 red picks . Work your way from top to bottom reckon you will be done in a week
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1636 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m feeling to lazy to do it but if you want a close approximation of how far off you are. Use futbin and look up the value of the lowest 95, 94 and so forth for your corresponding cards as that is the true value of each of your untradeables. Then just subtract from the cost of the SBC.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    Thanks for the replies lads. Gaging all your opinions I’m still a bit away. Going to grind the objectives and fut swaps etc. Don’t currently have any untradeable icons to throw in
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    like 2 89's off maybe

not much tbh
  • EJND
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EJND wrote: »

Good insight mate! Only thing is I absolutely hate aguero in this game, I’ve never got on with him in any version of fifa. Not sure what it is but he only turns up in 1 out of 5 games, he just feels broken to me when I start him, he’s not too bad off the bench but he doesn’t feel like his stats suggest he should. I’m basically looking for some incentive to play this game atm.

Was struggeling with him as well in the starting11 at the beginning... I packed him from the Prem Tots SBC , and first i had the feeling, that there is s.th. wrong with this card ... like he was constantly in offside position + barely goal contributions.
    As supersub he worked fine then (his accelleration is deadly against tired defenders)... And now he scores every game at least one goal ... R96 doesnt!!!
    Anyways , cards doesn't seem to be reliable and also seem to perform different for everybody (might be playstyle, players you combine them with or whatever ...) so best thing is to try it yourself ... And thats exactely the problem with the sbcs ! Think about havertz ;)
    There is honestly no area, where R96 performs better imo!
  • DannySTFC
    9835 posts Has That Special Something
    IF prices are stupid. I did Schmeichel during the week through boredom to be honest and all of it was dirt cheap using things in my club, the problem was the IF prices screwing it up.

Also if you don’t already have icons to put in that will be pricey. Maybe do 10 futswaps to get a mid icon to submit.
  • Lackosweat
    11256 posts Has That Special Something
    You will never have enough for R9 if you submit Flashback Zlatan in.
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
    you can do it. An important thing is that you have to do the teams to submit by yourself, dont look at those futbin teams, I've completed Gullit the other day and by building my own squads I've been able to cut the prices of like 40/50k on the expensive sbcs.. and another tip, if you have not completed Moore do it too as he costs like 330k to complete and you get some packs back where you can pull something decent and also he is a 93 rated to throw into the 89 squad
  • I SiR MartY I
    15368 posts World Class
    400-500K short