83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
EA Please fix - yesterdays update completely broke passing and shooting

Comments

• tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    As of today? 😂
  • Wi1son73
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was there an update? I’ve been away since Wednesday, been playing a few DR’s games..
    Well trying to play some sort of football, Every game feels like the ball is heavy, the passes are just off..!! No response from my players who are not highlighted...

Yeah I know just the usual rubbish that we all have endured on fifa19.. But this feels worse than the nonsense we have played all year..
  • Ballsantini
    I dunno i had a couple beers and all the gameplay issues magically disappeared.. fifa driven me to drink
  • FifaVet
    62 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I dunno i had a couple beers and all the gameplay issues magically disappeared.. fifa driven me to drink

lmao
  • Ballsantini
    The game has gone too far. Phil jones just outsprinted mbappe in career mode. Its over. The world is ending.
  • Anotty
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Ha Ha do EA not understand that there game is omplete junk and they will not listen to anyone except the other employees there who have got their noses up some managers **** its unreal mo salah real quick striker is being caught up by an aging Juve defence how real is that.
  • Anotty
    8 posts Ball Boy
    oh im playing it now and they quite don't know what a penalty box looks like cause a juve player most clearly fouls me inside the box and lo and behold I gets a free kick
  • ijsbeerrr
    50 posts Last Pick at the Park
    as of today? good one hahah. in my case my players ankle were broken 5 times,yet the referee could only give a yellow card:d game is broken on every aspect.
  • Wi1son73
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every game today against these NIF gold teams were just a joke!!
    Very heavily delayed, players turning like trucks, my players ALWAYS taking that extra touch (WHY😡)

To his 79 pass stat, pin point no look 180 accuracy pass straight to his player...
    His weak strength midfield always winning all the 50/50’s..
    But against better opponents with decent squads, the deal all that nonsense isn’t there....
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1145 posts Professional

Gameplay has been broken all year... what are you on about lad.
  • Master110
    951 posts Professional
    If pea had the ucl I wouldnt of even got 19.

I don't like the way all the best testers ate the people who stream on youtube they are not the real players.

Open beta needs to return.
  • Ballsantini

Youre right - but i felt like game got even weirder in the last couple weeks. Maybe been **** all year and i was just sober enough to notice. Felt different.

• Jpo41
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    It is not completely broken.....you can still buy FIFA points
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1145 posts Professional
    edited July 11

Youre right - but i felt like game got even weirder in the last couple weeks. Maybe been **** all year and i was just sober enough to notice. Felt different.

19 is the worst FIFA ever... nothing good about the gameplay this year.. let's just hope FIFA20 is the first good FIFA since 16 with more manual defending, rewarding finishing better tackling & less assisted passing.
  • Mr_Echo58
    49 posts Park Captain
    edited July 13
    FIfa will destroy our mental well being.
    Dont invest money or time in this very broken franchise.
  • Cooler08
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 15
    Even after last weeks update, the gameplay is still awful.

Playing in Career Mode on Professional against Southend in League 1, they spread the ball around the pitch like butter and finish on goal in clinical fashion like Suarez. Then in other matches, it reverses and is so easy the CPU team gives you lots of time and space in their box to score. The outcome of the game is just what the CPU decides what the win/loss cycle is going to be.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1145 posts Professional
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    Even after last weeks update, the gameplay is still awful.

Playing in Career Mode on Professional against Southend in League 1, they spread the ball around the pitch like butter and finish on goal in clinical fashion like Suarez. Then in other matches, it reverses and is so easy the CPU team gives you lots of time and space in their box to score. The outcome of the game is just what the CPU decides what the win/loss cycle is going to be.

Finishing has been in general poor throughout the whole of FIFA... regardless of all the updates E.A have released.

The game is terrible period.
  • Ballsantini
    2nd half begins

9 bad touches
    5 error passes / vision ignored
    3 shots off the post
    6 perfectly timed tackles not winning the ball
    3 offsides runs

All through 59’

Ladies and gentlemen fifa 19
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had my players physically run away from the ball in the opposite direction to my controller.

Also had my player duck out of the way of crosses to make sure the other guy gets the header.
  • 2nd half begins

9 bad touches
    5 error passes / vision ignored
    3 shots off the post
    6 perfectly timed tackles not winning the ball
    3 offsides runs

All through 59’

Ladies and gentlemen fifa 19

sounds like my game. Real Betis can't make a mistake, and is at 100% passing. My squad is just heavy touching all over the place.
  • Mr_Smith89
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Somethings definitely changed, cpu fizzes the ball around with ease without a mistake, tackle my players and out muscle them hell Of a lot more than I can them and when you make play towards the oppositions box they have about 8 players back already filling up the box. Every shot is closed down or blocked. But then the next match they’ll be completely useless and hardly put a challenge in. There’s no consistency with this game whatsoever. It. Is. Terrible.
  • TheMightyBee
    2105 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played a couple of SB games on legendary, wow, it's a terrible, terrible game now. SB give you a good sense of the physics and changes to gameplay.
  • TheMightyBee
    2105 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mr_Smith89 wrote: »
    Somethings definitely changed, cpu fizzes the ball around with ease without a mistake, tackle my players and out muscle them hell Of a lot more than I can them and when you make play towards the oppositions box they have about 8 players back already filling up the box. Every shot is closed down or blocked. But then the next match they’ll be completely useless and hardly put a challenge in. There’s no consistency with this game whatsoever. It. Is. Terrible.

Yep, and they move in the direction you are going at super speed the instant you touch the controller while your player moves like a slug and pathetically loses the ball. The grabbing and tackling from behind is worse than ever now. Truly awful game since the patch.
  • Mr_Echo58
    49 posts Park Captain
    This game is brown bread Dead!!!!
    If u want to keep your sanity and money dont buy Fifa20.
    Its dynamic control mechanics going on.
    Theirs no real game to be played.

The game is playing us!!!!!!
  • Rossi1000
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 19
    This is easily the worst fifa Made yet it’s 2019 and we should expect it to be the best fifa made with all tech that’s at hand to make games nowadays

Gameplay is so out of the gamers hands it’s beyond a joke

• Ballsantini
    Just played a game on careeer mode - 2nd half on average i had to click the player change button 3 to 4 times for it to change players - thats insane