Futties Promes

Invincibility
3441 posts National Call-Up
edited July 5
Jeezzz.. What's wrong with this card!

He's ridiculously good.. Benched my FB Depay and Promes is everywhere! Feels like a 95 rated in game.. 4G 5G 2A in Futchamps!

Think I'm going to play him RCAM and Depay at LCAM not so impressed with Lozano..

Best futswap player of the year! Complete him if you don't want Rashford.. Absolutely worth it!

20190705-231438.jpg

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    2655 posts Fans' Favourite
    I might get him. Don't think I can wait a month for Rashford... By then I'll definitely be done with this game.
  • Invincibility
    I might get him. Don't think I can wait a month for Rashford... By then I'll definitely be done with this game.

Would have considered Rashford if he was 95+ rated already got RED Tots Suarez, Quag, Di Maria and Havertz :D
  • D0lvl
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll probably go Promes also since I'll miss a good part of a week this month.
  • Grifter
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Promes and mid Icon or Davidson. Such a tough choice to make :(
  • sturges12345
    2982 posts National Call-Up
    will be a superb super sub
  • newguy
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special

He's ridiculously good.. Benched my FB Depay and Promes is everywhere! Feels like a 95 rated in game.. 4G 5G 2A in Futchamps!

Think I'm going to play him RCAM and Depay at LCAM not so impressed with Lozano..

Best futswap player of the year! Complete him if you don't want Rashford.. Absolutely worth it!

20190705-231438.jpg

If you swap de jong and Gullit you get 10 chem on everyone
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move

20190705-231438.jpg

Are those seriously the red picks you got? Jeez.. and I am still happy that it spit me out Onyekuru and Gomez over the past month.. lol
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Promes and mid icon seems to be the best thing this month
  • Invincibility
    newguy wrote: »

20190705-231438.jpg

If you swap de jong and Gullit you get 10 chem on everyone

Thànks that wil put Havertz at 10chem.. I switch my 2nd CDM alot between TOTS Goretzka, Aouar and de Jong that's why I play them CAM
  • Unkplayer1
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone tried nif Neymar and him both? Who you reckon better
  • DannySTFC
    1005 posts Professional
    Can imagine we’ll be seeing a lot of Promes off the bench soon. Very good card for an easy amount of swaps.

Soon everyone’s three subs will be, Promes, Torres and Lozano, it’s all I’m seeing!
  • D0lvl
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anymore reviews?

Futties Promes > LW Mbappe?

• hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    @Invincibility

This is high praise coming from you as you obviously tried most top players. I was debating it but I guess I'll go Promes and mid icon
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    @Invincibility

This is high praise coming from you as you obviously tried most top players. I was debating it but I guess I'll go Promes and mid icon

Still good for you?
  • starfox1284
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    Promes is nuts
  • Invincibility
    @Invincibility

Still good for you?

Yes! Way better then Lozano.. Playing Promes at RCAM his runs and finishing is way better then his stats suggest.. In game he feels better then TOTS Sancho and Pepe way more clinically 1 vs 1
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    @Invincibility

Still good for you?

Yes! Way better then Lozano.. Playing Promes at RCAM his runs and finishing is way better then his stats suggest.. In game he feels better then TOTS Sancho and Pepe way more clinically 1 vs 1

thx
  • CustardHippo
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Am also really enjoying his card, has been great in the 10 games or so I played over the weekend. Playing LW in a 433(4) or LF in a 3421. Sometimes swap IG at half time with TOTS Ziyech so they are on the right sides (right footer over to RW and left footer to LW). Works on either side really well.

I'm playing with Maestro on for a little boost across the main stats, he is plenty fast and will make runs all game. Agreed with the above, will soon be a super sub in almost every team as was really easy to acquire. Currently seeing a ton of EOAE Torres off the bench and FB Iniesta/EOEATorres/FBVilla combos.
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Loved Promes last year and it seems he could be even better this year.
  • Theomanny
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    No matter what u lot says, lozano is 2x better. I have both.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    @Invincibility

You still liking him
  • KurtyH
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Theomanny wrote: »
    No matter what u lot says, lozano is 2x better. I have both.

Same