I have come to the conclusion delay is coded in the game. Pure and final.

Theomanny
1502 posts Play-Off Hero
Why is all those stupid weird animations only triggered by sluggish delayed gameplay if it wasn't intended in the first place.

You literally can play a full smooth gameplay without a single animation when the gameplay is smooth.

Yes i just lost a game where I literally couldn't do ****, pass, turn, shoot while my opponent ran rings around me.

This is not another moaning thread but delay really **** me off big time with this game.

How are we ever gonna find out who is actually good at this fifa when the biggest deciding factor is the server and delay.

Delay literally cripples your al to the point of inactivity. Played one smooth game only for the next game to be unplayable how how how how how hooooooooooowwwwwww.

Comments

• Salvatori
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Its an absolute joke. It makes the player cards entirely pointless as well. In a delay advantage game, it makes litterally no difference if you 79 NIF Defrel or 98 Prime Pele - the one with the better connection will perform, the other will slide around like he is on ice
  • Theomanny
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its an absolute joke. It makes the player cards entirely pointless as well. In a delay advantage game, it makes litterally no difference if you 79 NIF Defrel or 98 Prime Pele - the one with the better connection will perform, the other will slide around like he is on ice

Crazy isnt it. Now i have the best possible team in any fifa and they play like idiots. I am playing thw rest of this fifa with gold nif players. Cant be arsed anymore
  • Chriswhiteisright
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep defo, screwing WL off this week (to sunny ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž)
    But just had a couple of DR games first 2 were all good nice and smooth, 3rd game started ok then it was like a someone flicked a switch, it was really noticable. Had to turn it off before I lost my rag
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2036 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think i agree. I only concede BS goals from ridiculous angles when there is 'delay' and sometimes it can feel like i lose control of my defenders and their AI won't react, in order to give them an easy run through for a chance. It can feel like the game is doing everything it can to go against me in this 'delay'.
  • Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same here just lost to a guy that just run score .. i couldnt do anything besides just watch him celebrate .. is so sad went this happen .. unresponsive .. bad passes all the time .. opponents players always in the middle of your passes .. if you shoot is a miss or post .. turning around is impossible .. running is nerf .. i mean you might just quit the play went this happen .. it rage me so bad i want to explode !!! You whole team become sorrry