The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Cheers for the G2 WL rewards EA

AFC AJAX NR 1
13160 posts Has That Special Something
But I still haven't forgot about CR7 being swallowed by your squad builder feature in an SBC and EA telling me to go ❤️❤️❤️❤️ myself.

#justice4CR7 - https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/487887/accidentally-submitted-nif-cr7-into-pim-kluivert-world-class-sbc/p1

34bc2c9488fe24dce1c875169977250a.jpg

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Cr7 is not ea. It’s you only. You have a disgusting attitude.

Nice team.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6156 posts Big Money Move
    Does the squad builder feature even work? Every time I have tried it, it has thrown the most absurd players imaginable into the sbc that I see no reason to use it.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2019
    Does the squad builder feature even work? Every time I have tried it, it has thrown the most absurd players imaginable into the sbc that I see no reason to use it.

Yeah it's great, but you need to pay attention to what you are submitting. My whole team was untradeable and in different colours, so I didn't even notice when it selected my tradeable NIF CR7 which I had only very recently purchased as the colour didn't stand out from the rest and I forgot I had CR7 in the club when I submitted the SBC.
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    362 posts Sunday League Hero

Nice team.

Don’t know if you should berate others for their attitude to much dude - every post I read from you is a provoking gulp of negativity.
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner

Nice team.

A bit harsh lol
  • ViezeDries
    1178 posts Professional
    But I still haven't forgot about CR7 being swallowed by your squad builder feature in an SBC and EA telling me to go **** myself.

#justice4CR7 - https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/487887/accidentally-submitted-nif-cr7-into-pim-kluivert-world-class-sbc/p1

34bc2c9488fe24dce1c875169977250a.jpg

O dude I like you but this is the fourth time you're making me laugh telling us you messed up and threw away Ronaldo. 😂😂😂