83 rated walkout....

jasonthompson
98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Opened a pack, got the walkout symbol and got 83 rated scream Forsberg as the high rated player. Like wtf....has anyone else had this happen to them?

Comments

• Jason1986
    6924 posts Big Money Move
    Opened a pack, got the walkout symbol and got 83 rated scream Forsberg as the high rated player. Like wtf....has anyone else had this happen to them?

No, never had a walkout.
  • Chavez76
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every scream is a walkout. So yeah.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 5
    I saw the walkout symbol yesterday, and imagine my surprise when the 75 rated Welsh Chelsea CB walks out. :s
  • Huxx
    3024 posts National Call-Up
    I saw the walkout symbol yesterday, and imagine my surprise when the 75 rated Welsh Chelsea CB walks out. :s

Saaame
  • cdbuck26
    3301 posts National Call-Up

That's brutal man
  • Huxx
    Huxx wrote: »

Saaame

But I did get this from my free ultimate pack...

• Mini_Miudo
    9963 posts Has That Special Something

Saaame

#shamelessplug
  • Huxx
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Saaame

#shamelessplug

bump
  • Richehb1
    919 posts Professional

Saaame

Rafinha for me