Massito2727
72 posts Park Captain
edited July 4
04-07-2019-08-59-20-3gokhr1g.png

Weghorst and De Marcos totally worth the coins spent.. I'm in division 4

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    10165 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s more doable this year imo. Destroyed some teams using Crouch upfront on my second “fun” account.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SIF Weghorst is one of the best target strikers in game. I used him next to SIF Poulsen in one of my two starting elevens and has been a lot of fun. I call that pair The two towers.

And I also have that exact same card of Schultz. Good to see teams that seems fun to use, and not all that full TOTS/Icon tryhards squads B)
  • CharlieC
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    I thought we'd see more of this from the start because they slowed the game down from last year but people have still reverted to type and gone for players with high pace stats in general.

I think if you want to have fun and go for the stat which is most important in that position ie. ST - Shooting, CM - Passing, Defender - Defence, then you could probably have a really good team because, let's face it, the game lets 50 pace players catch up with TOTS Mbappe!
  • El_Nino
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    That’s an extremely fast ‘slowest team on UT’’
  • Kiido
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    In division 4 you could use bronze players and win
  • Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    Screenshot-20190704-085132-Chrome.jpg

Might build this lol see how far I get in div1 😂
  • Massito2727
    72 posts Park Captain
    Kiido wrote: »
    In division 4 you could use bronze players and win
    :D

Last match was vs a 91 rated LaLiga squad, Messi 94 ST.. I won 3-2,he quit
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2969 posts National Call-Up
    OP: Hey look at my unique unconventional team, it's so fun.

Translation: I'm a hipster malaised by snowflake syndrome, and I looove to be special and even though tens of thousands other players also use highly questionable teams, using a factually bad team makes me special and losing to division 4 droolers is soooo much fun.
  • madwullie
    4162 posts National Call-Up

Translation: I'm a hipster malaised by snowflake syndrome, and I looove to be special and even though tens of thousands other players also use highly questionable teams, using a factually bad team makes me special and losing to division 4 droolers is soooo much fun.

Someone exited their repose from the anterior facade this ante-meridian
  • Massito2727
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited July 4

Lmao, guys like you are the cancer of this community

I play with this squad because: started UT 2 months ago, I don't buy FIFA coins, Bacca is my favorite player and I like the 4-1-2-1-2 (2). For me is the best team possible, indeed Ive spent like 30k in fitness cards.
    Post edited by Massito2727 on