Crossing is way to rewarding

Covkilla91mob
410 posts Sunday League Hero
Why has no patch to prevent crossing being so over powered not being added or being atleast talked of for future fix.

Pro clubs defaults are to small and keepers don't try save back post or easy air balls they just parry it.

I'm a good player on clubs and my team is too and we don't cross or abuse mechanics we play passing football and keep it well .

The game even with pointing the right way and using real life looking angles makes us miss and feel so shambles and we lose faith in playing.

We play alot of top level teams each night and have awesome close games with high football iq and no spam or abuse and don't ever seem to feel like we lost to the game or felt robbed after .

All im saying is right now it's a joke how bad simple basic stuff don't work and wing bashing crossing from any angle can win games and beat better players .

Like last night we played Sam tap tap rank 1 team draw 2-2they had 11 we had 8 .

Okay now this why I get mad play a 3 man team just after can't pass dribble turn or score easy chance and there team won 4 _1 and we had all the best gameplay stats and we also conceded a cpu lunge pen to add to the mess .

Please sort out skill and improve 1v1 and nerf super keepers from the right shots and buff vs spam and panic pass or shot.

Like the amount of passes that clear as day go past my team when I'm front of ball is a joke and shots from bad areas go past like we are not there.

Not buying 20 until I see 19 fix it's mess and gives me hope and my style of players a game we deserve to call a football game .

Comments

• ScorePlayer
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The crossing is absolutely too OP at least against A.I bots, agreed.
  • SonicKante
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 8
    Crossing is fine. It's not easy to hit good crosses, or get on the end of them. You need to know what you're doing. If you can't defend crosses your problem, you can't seriously think the you are going to get carried by AI every game. Put a CB or get a CDM that helps defend crosses, or play any.
  • IGS
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited July 10
    Crossing is not the real problem. The [Removed - CM] game mechanics and AI are. Irl CBs are taller (around 6' or taller) also the GK is no less than 6'4", the game uses bots that are midgets and the defense and GK AI is just dumb af
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Covkilla91mob
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    SonicKante wrote: »
    Crossing is fine. It's not easy to hit good crosses, or get on the end of them. You need to know what you're doing. If you can't defend crosses your problem, you can't seriously think the you are going to get carried by AI every game. Put a CB or get a CDM that helps defend crosses, or play any.

I play any and at a high level and from all my experience it's just stupid ,If a cross is on fair but I'm talking about how if your playing a 6.6 build the attacking players are better in air .

If I'm doing small man it's even worse in div 1 all teams abuse 5.9 full backs no matter how we defend it ,If 1v1 and better ground plays made sense like tap in can be harder than crossing in Fifa, Crossing mindless is to easy and looks fake and makes no point of defending as people hit 1st time from unreal angles and it works for some stupid reason .

Fifa is meant to be a football game and crossing needs to be hard and take more skill than a ground pass also lob passing is not good enough to punish bad defence as even with manual lobs it still goes in the 50/50 zone the mechanic that we should never have in Fifa just purely ruins real skill of multiple things .