Fifa 20 Locker Codes.

is1996
731 posts Semi-Pro
edited July 3
I think next fifa should include a variation of locker codes. For anyone who doesnt know lockercodes are codes given by 2k via twitter and facebook . Such codes are used on NBA 2k to get you into a mini game which grants you the opportunity to win a special player such a "This day in history" which means a special moment a player had that day TOTS the dying days of the game .Sometimes NBA gives you a chance to win galaxy opals which is equivalent to Icons in stats or even coins which would be the worst case scenario. Something like that would be a nice way to give back to the community. I dont want people commenting EA would never do this or EA are too greedy. This thread was opened to see the communities point of view towards this idea. The mini game in NBA consists of dropping a metal ball and if you time it right the chnces of the ball dropping in the player you want are high . Its obviously not guaranteed but is fun . IMO it would make a good concept

Comments

• Dazzler
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ea will not do this packs are here to stay as long as they can milk the cow.

It’s action against packs that needs to be raised.
  • is1996
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Dazzler wrote: »

This doesnt affect packs at all . Nba also has packs . This is just a one time per week thing . Nba does it once a week . And you xan get cards that are in packs but you can also get unique cards . This doesnt affect pack sales at all .
  • Dazzler
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nah action against the packs needed.
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    is1996 wrote: »

This doesnt affect packs at all . Nba also has packs . This is just a one time per week thing . Nba does it once a week . And you xan get cards that are in packs but you can also get unique cards . This doesnt affect pack sales at all .

Nba packs are cheap

Fifa is too valuable
  • AbuNegus
    1224 posts Professional
    You mean those pink diamond locker codes which expire 3 seconds after they are released? no thanks. Hated those when I had 2k16 and 17.
  • is1996
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    AbuNegus wrote: »
    You mean those pink diamond locker codes which expire 3 seconds after they are released? no thanks. Hated those when I had 2k16 and 17.

They expire one week later bro .Im guessing they fixed that . So yea im sure many people would enjoy them
  • Nodge86
    1001 posts Professional
    is1996 wrote: »

It’s a great idea. Almost like a weekly objective for a tots or futties player or something like that...
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    The problem with fifa is too many special cards.
  • John_Barnes
    1227 posts Professional

This and the fake ones like future stars are a joke.

Now R94/96 isn’t even special. Havertz ( who ever he is) is better than him and Pele etc

• is1996
    731 posts Semi-Pro

I know im comparing NBA 2k to fifa alot but well its the only gme I play after I sold Fifa 19 . But NBA also has loads of cards . It has a bunch of retired players too . I know its licensing works different as its only 1 league but users dont seem to matter on the cards they just play . Of course there are flaws but it mostly server related . The game doesnt entirely revolve around the market . You get rewarded for colecting cards as well as playi g the game . You can even redeem tokens that you get for completing challenges for a Galaxy Opal Jordan which is like having a TOTY ronaldo . My point is that EA should try and get the better of every game out there . There are many good thing about 2k that rewards players for playing . I have just played the game for 3 weeks and only 1 hr per day and i already have Curry ,Lebron Kobe, kawhi, Jordan and other 95+ rated cards . Imagibe if i had started playing since September.