The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Gk objective is toxic

number7rocky
5031 posts Big Money Move
Had to change my name to 1st goal to get a game, 1st game opponent is drop back finally score in et after dominating him and he doesn't quit, I win anyway.

Next game another 1st goal wins I score around the 70th so he subs on Ronaldo and a couple of icons, scores in the 80th so I quit. This community is Toxic lol

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Best to do this at the weekend when people like that are in weekend league
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Connection on online single player are awful... those two games i tried Yesterday, everytime i tried a shot - full power and the Ball just rolled on the Ground
  • Denz
    2410 posts Fans' Favourite
    Found it fine and did it in 3, first was a boring 1 nil. Second was fortunate to match with a squad called "gifting gk wins" and he did. Third I went 2 up and he quit after 60 minutes.

Just went 442 and used the flanks, switch the play and stay patient. Quite amusing seeing people try to play as they usually do with fake shots and first time finesse. You basically need to walk it in.

Check at the start who the subs are, if there is anyone handy just quit, no reason for them to be there.
  • number7rocky
    edited July 2019
    What a tedious bs objective, I'm 2/3 last two game have gone to pens, lost he second after dominating the match. Because its almost impossible to score, carve open your opponent but they miss. Players are dead after an hour. I've dominated all games.

Yet to concede apart from when my opponent subbed on his icons so I quit.

Scored twice in 4 games, 3 of which have gone et. Absolutely no skill in this at all. Basically relying on rng to hopefully score
  • number7rocky
    edited July 2019
    Done it, another game I dominated btt finally scored in the 26th min and he quit.

Didn't concede a single goal from a gk, so frustrating dominating and carving people apart but the gk's having zero finishing ability, can't belive anyone actually enjoyed this objective
  • Hardingmd
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Players are only dead after an hour if you use constant press. Such a dull default tactic for people to use...I do laugh when their players get so tired they can’t run any more...
  • number7rocky
    edited July 2019
    Hardingmd wrote: »
    Players are only dead after an hour if you use constant press. Such a dull default tactic for people to use...I do laugh when their players get so tired they can’t run any more...

Not true played attacking which for me has balanced and my players were dead 60 mins in
  • DSM1988
    67 posts Park Captain
    I take it that you can only use keepers? Anyone subbing on a striker is forfeiting the game in terms of completing the objective?
  • number7rocky
    DSM1988 wrote: »
    I take it that you can only use keepers? Anyone subbing on a striker is forfeiting the game in terms of completing the objective?

Yes, but they are being toxic and screwing the other person, I went 1-0 nil up agaisnt another player in the 70 th both of us have 1st goal wins instead he subs on Ronaldo and a couple of icons, I hold out like 10 mins but I'm using keepers with 0 stamina left, he scores so I left
  • Hardingmd
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well either your attacking gameplan includes pressing or you’re sprinting all the time. I’ve been all the way to penalties and the players weren’t dead. Low on stamina, sure, but still with some left.
  • alex1987
    5833 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2019
    I just did a first goal win game.
    IT was fantastic - i won in the 116th minute scoring a penalty!!! After missing 29 shots on goal.
    Love these fast games to complete objectives.
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When your opponent subs on Ronaldo, etc. That is what the no win glitch was invented for. Would have no qualms about finding out how to do it and doing it against those people.