Make sure you understand I mean disconnect and not forfeit. Forfeit is the worst thing you can do. You lose your fitness and your DNF goes down.
So if you disconnect when losing there are a lot of benefits that I can see:
- You don't lose fitness
- You don't get any red cards you would have gotten by completing match
- You don't waste time on a match you were not "destined" to win
- Saves you a lot of coins not having to use a squad fitness cards (sure you can have a fitness team, but why waste time playing with a bad team, it screws up your rhythm and when your playing 2-3 thousand games a season I don't want to play half of them with a bad team.
- Losing games are a good time to practice new skills. (you can always disconnect at 90th minute though)
- DNF modifiers lowers ( this is a joke since it costs 1200 coins to get fitness back and you are only winning 400 for finishing a losing match) (Yes that's right you don't earn coins by completing matches you lose them. You have to pay to play.)
- In division rivals you won't get a couple points towards weekend league, but that's a joke as well for anyone who can finish silver 1+.
So I see absolutely no reason to no disconnect when it becomes obvious I am going to lose. Is there something I don't know about? Is there a hidden punishment that makes my next match against a 70 mil coin team?
Any particular reasons to not disconnect on Weekend League in particular?
How about Division Rivals?