EA strike again???

Chriswhiteisright
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Dont know if EA have anything to do with this but after PS4 announced that PES19 would be one of the PS+ games for July it has been pulled at the last minute and we've been given Detroit Become Human. So unfortunately I wont be able to give the only Fifa competition a go.

Coincidence or not only you can decide.

Comments

• Ruprecht
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ah that's a shame, fancied giving that a go in a bit.
  • Chavez76
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    you can also blaim EA for the weather.
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    Disappointed already have the other game
  • SomeLegend
    1129 posts Professional
    Dont know if EA have anything to do with this but after PS4 announced that PES19 would be one of the PS+ games for July it has been pulled at the last minute and we've been given Detroit Become Human. So unfortunately I wont be able to give the only Fifa competition a go.

Coincidence or not only you can decide.

Just made a thread what can Ea not do to crush competition
  • leon1309
    4120 posts National Call-Up
    Well you can still play PES (MY club part) for free, so you kind of did not loose anything there. ..unless you wanted to play ML, but fut players rarely do. IMO Detroit is a better free game on PS+.but i do already own PES, so I quess i could be inclined to tip that way anyway.
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Well you can still play PES (MY club part) for free, so you kind of did not loose anything there. ..unless you wanted to play ML, but fut players rarely do. IMO Detroit is a better free game on PS+.but i do already own PES, so I quess i could be inclined to tip that way anyway.

I actually wanted to play ML. I've never played PES online in my life. Is it good? I know content isn't..
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd put money on it ea have something to do with this
  • Mini_Miudo
    9960 posts Has That Special Something
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    leon1309 wrote: »

I actually wanted to play ML. I've never played PES online in my life. Is it good? I know content isn't..

No. Try the lite version. lol
  • bberger
    5098 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 3
    I just bought PES2019 out of principle. Makes more sense to sink my money there than on packs without even playing it..
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Lovely, will give Detroit Become Human a try. The HDR is fantastic in that game, enjoyed the demo.