Chance for Mbappe futties?

Kaptentegel
466 posts An Exciting Prospect
Bought Mbappes 91lw card yesterday but wonder what you think of his chances to get a similar futties card? I need him as lw for chem reason. Gonna play him with tots Sancho as strikers with tots Jovic as cam in a 41212 2 😀

Comments

• limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Unlikely.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    No, he won't. Players with very few special cards get in, even the likes of Sane is pushing it but Martial is a good shout
  • selb
    6268 posts Big Money Move
    I would say theres 0% chance of it, even if he gets nominated (as it was last year) I highly doubt people would submit a free high rated card.

As above, it's usually cards that have few specials.
  • Poolstu123
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What’s our thoughts on varane getting one?
  • selb
    Poolstu123 wrote: »

That is a possibility but again, if they use nominations like last year (Varane was indeed a nomination last year) I don't think people would submit a free high rated player. Of course my theory would only be relevant if they use a similar method as last year, if its different then its anyones guess really.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    selb wrote: »

That is a possibility but again, if they use nominations like last year (Varane was indeed a nomination last year) I don't think people would submit a free high rated player. Of course my theory would only be relevant if they use a similar method as last year, if its different then its anyones guess really.

They should do it with a 0 match loan player pick (even a 1 match people pick the highest rated, eg.Neymar TOTY).
    But yeah Varane would win then, unless Davinson Sanchez, somehow wins...
  • Oweyman
    807 posts Semi-Pro

They should do it with a 0 match loan player pick (even a 1 match people pick the highest rated, eg.Neymar TOTY).

I think that would be the best way around it, or I'm sure they could just give us a 75 rated version of each card. But can't see either of those things happening! :D
  • Denz
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    They definitely shouldn't be doing the card submission format unless all rated the same.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    images-jpeg.jpg

Something like this or atleast for FIFA 20
  • selb
    Crysister wrote: »
    images-jpeg.jpg

All hail Lord Bendtner
  • Kaptentegel
    Oh Lord 😀
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    God no
  • JayyThunder
    4264 posts Big Money Move
    0% chance. It's Mbappe
  • Markman007
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite

I think they might solve that high rated card issue from last year by giving everyone loan cards like they did for the FUT future stars vote.
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    He only has IFs, a TOTS, a TOTY and a FUTBirthday card. I think he needs a Futties card, tbh.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    He only has IFs, a TOTS, a TOTY and a FUTBirthday card. I think he needs a Futties card, tbh.

A Futties card rated the exact same as the ToTS, and costs at least as much.
  • selb
    Markman007 wrote: »

I think they might solve that high rated card issue from last year by giving everyone loan cards like they did for the FUT future stars vote.

Tbh I wasnt around for that so had no idea, that is a much better idea and implementation though
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    images-jpeg.jpg

All hail Lord Bendtner

GOAT
  • Kaptentegel
    He dropped 150k since I bought him wtf 😂 as usual when I buy an expensive card.
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    images-jpeg.jpg

Tell me the back story of this card (I'm a FUT/Fifa noob).
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 3
    D0lvl wrote: »
    images-jpeg.jpg

Its a story of waste talent, but thats boring.
    So you get the story of a real player, sooo good, that he became a Lord. By being a Lord you automatically have a 99 rated icon card in Fifa 20.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 3
    images-jpeg.jpg

He 73 rated is OP. Plays well above stats already. Can't imagine 99. Could cost well above cost of PIM R9 + PIM Gullit destabilizing the market
  • selb
    D0lvl wrote: »
    images-jpeg.jpg

Its a story of waste talent, but thats boring.
    So you get the story of a real player, sooo good, that he became a Lord. By being a Lord you automatically have a 99 rated icon card in Fifa 20.

Lord Bendtner was far too good for any of the teams he player for, including but not limited to, Arsenal, Birmingham, Sunderland, Juventus, Wolfsburg, the players around him were not up to his standards, which is why he never settled anywhere and why he has never scored many goals.
  • Gnomenclature
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite

Well you called that. 1 match loan cards - voting will be more realistic this year.
  • RayS
    25288 posts Player of the Year
    JohnDoe wrote: »

• RayS
    25288 posts Player of the Year
    Hopin for VVD Futties too. He's been snubbed all year for special cards
  • WarrenBarton
    7255 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »

+ more 99 rated Messi’s please EA
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »

+ more 99 rated Messi’s please EA

what do you want 99 messi flashback to fifa 19 toty and tots?