Baby ADP?

Robbo_86
199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Heard a lot of good things about this card, Just wondering best chem for him an some info on people that have used/still have him in there team?

Comments

  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Had you just ask for the king of kings, I would tell you about Lord Bendtner, but you didn't...
  • Robbo_86
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crysister wrote: »
    Had you just ask for the king of kings, I would tell you about Lord Bendtner, but you didn't...

    Best footballer in the world isn’t he? 😂😂
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    Crysister wrote: »
    Had you just ask for the king of kings, I would tell you about Lord Bendtner, but you didn't...

    Best footballer in the world isn’t he? 😂😂

    You got that right, mate :D
  • Robbo_86
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crysister wrote: »
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    Crysister wrote: »
    Had you just ask for the king of kings, I would tell you about Lord Bendtner, but you didn't...

    Best footballer in the world isn’t he? 😂😂

    You got that right, mate :D

    Nothing on baby ADP then?
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Got Prime ADP in FIFA 18 and he scored for fun, have never tried his Baby version. With so many Tots strikers out there, I dont think his worth it any more...
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve used PIM ADP for over 609 games with architect to boost his phys.

    For baby I’d go maestro
  • nextqprmanager
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    I had ADP87 for say 10 matches - was good on ball, did not score many for me & was weak & not fast, lost the ball ; so sold
  • Robbo_86
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would you sell prime ADP for prime Socrates then?
  • Nazgul
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Loved him, was an assist machine playing at cam for me. Probably put a chem card that helps with his balance. Prime Socrates is also awesome
  • Robbo_86
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nazgul wrote: »
    Loved him, was an assist machine playing at cam for me. Probably put a chem card that helps with his balance. Prime Socrates is also awesome

    I have prime ADP but he is hit an miss. His passing is the most consistent, can’t argue with that. Think I just need a presence in the middle with my little agile players wide
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    Nazgul wrote: »
    Loved him, was an assist machine playing at cam for me. Probably put a chem card that helps with his balance. Prime Socrates is also awesome

    I have prime ADP but he is hit an miss. His passing is the most consistent, can’t argue with that. Think I just need a presence in the middle with my little agile players wide

    Yeah get ffs Havertz
  • Nazgul
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    Nazgul wrote: »
    Loved him, was an assist machine playing at cam for me. Probably put a chem card that helps with his balance. Prime Socrates is also awesome

    I have prime ADP but he is hit an miss. His passing is the most consistent, can’t argue with that. Think I just need a presence in the middle with my little agile players wide

    It is handy to have a big man in midfield, Socrates might be the man for the job
  • Robbo_86
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nazgul wrote: »
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    Nazgul wrote: »
    Loved him, was an assist machine playing at cam for me. Probably put a chem card that helps with his balance. Prime Socrates is also awesome

    I have prime ADP but he is hit an miss. His passing is the most consistent, can’t argue with that. Think I just need a presence in the middle with my little agile players wide

    It is handy to have a big man in midfield, Socrates might be the man for the job

    Might have to get mid Socrates then an another Icon Cam just for links.
    Any suggestions for around 500k?
  • Parlabane
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    I used 87 ADP for ages and really like the card but at this stage of the game, there are better options in my opinion.
  • Nazgul
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I thought Gerrard was pretty decent a few months back but he’s 590k. Personally I’m looking to get tots Gomez but he fits my team perfectly.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    an-XMq3q-700b.jpg
  • Robbo_86
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nazgul wrote: »
    I thought Gerrard was pretty decent a few months back but he’s 590k. Personally I’m looking to get tots Gomez but he fits my team perfectly.

    I’ve got him as one of my Cams, he is unbelievable definitely worth getting. Is that 91 Gerrard cause I’ve had him an preferred his 89 to be honest. I need someone quick an agile
  • Nazgul
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2
    I was thinking the 91 Gerrard as I feel the work rates are more favourable for a cam. He’s definitely not agile though! What’s your team?
  • Robbo_86
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nazgul wrote: »
    I was thinking the 91 Gerrard as I feel the work rates are more favourable for a cam. He’s definitely not agile though! What’s your team?

    CL DDG
    TOTS TTA
    CL VVD
    TOTS Digne
    TOTS Rice
    TOTS Gini
    Prime ADP
    TOTS Gomez
    TOTS B Silva
    TOTS Quag
    I like B Silva an I’m getting use to ADP but don’t really have any big players in my squad so could do with an Icon Cam for links

  • Nazgul
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You definitely need a big man in that midfield, 89 Socrates might do a job
  • Robbo_86
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nazgul wrote: »
    You definitely need a big man in that midfield, 89 Socrates might do a job

    Think I’m gonna get him when I get my rewards on Thursday. ADP is starting show his worth at the minute with Deadeye on him, I’ll keep him an get Socrates Thursday an play them together with ADP LCAM, Socrates middle Cam 👍🏻
  • Robbo_86
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    Nazgul wrote: »
    I was thinking the 91 Gerrard as I feel the work rates are more favourable for a cam. He’s definitely not agile though! What’s your team?

    CL DDG
    TOTS TTA
    CL VVD
    TOTS Digne
    TOTS Rice
    TOTS Gini
    Prime ADP
    TOTS Gomez
    TOTS B Silva
    TOTS Quag
    I like B Silva an I’m getting use to ADP but don’t really have any big players in my squad so could do with an Icon Cam for links

    I have TOTS Laporte too 😂
Sign In or Register to comment.