1st time shot abuse or la croqueta abuse...

Cphilly13
173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
If u could only get rid of one, which would it be? Or would it be something else?

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    La croqueta. This is not even comparable to me. A first time shot they still have to create an open look at my goal.
  • Cphilly13
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can defend la croquetas 90% of the time but 1st time shots are doing me in lately... i still hate the abuse of the la croqueta but 1st time no look shots that fly into the net seem to get to me a bit more...
    La croqueta. This is not even comparable to me. A first time shot they still have to create an open look at my goal.

• AFC AJAX NR 1
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2

This, the removal of first-timed shots would massively favour already defensive players playing on the counter. Removal of first-time shots cannot happen without a significant decrease in the effectiveness of auto-tackles and 2nd man press.

La croquetta is just nonsens though
  • Woeful
    63 posts Park Captain
    its not the shot that needs nerfing, its the goalkeeper following the ball and not reacting to change direction fast enough thats the problem.

the real problem is la croq spamming, and scoop lob crosses which apparently cant be defended by even the worlds best defenders who get outjumped to them by 5'9 wingers
  • Woeful
    63 posts Park Captain
    oh and i forgot about the RB+X pass for a first time volley.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Although it is like 2-3 times only I come across the croqueta abusers, they are worse
  • Pocketsquareguy
    Cphilly13 wrote: »
    I can defend la croquetas 90% of the time but 1st time shots are doing me in lately... i still hate the abuse of the la croqueta but 1st time no look shots that fly into the net seem to get to me a bit more...

I can defend them decently well too, I’ve had a lot of practice. But I still get burned by them. Or the worst when they do it and teleport into my defender and draw a penalty.
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Although it is like 2-3 times only I come across the croqueta abusers, they are worse

The wl was filled with them that move needs taken out of fifa 20
  • Pocketsquareguy

Apparently it hasn’t even really been nerfed much. It’s just hard to chain more than 2 or 3.
  • MurkingFools
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No look/ 360 degrees first time shot need to go

• Dinksy
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    first time shooting seems to be the only viable way to counteract overpowered defensive AI blocks, so I don't mind it so much. Skills in general, especially la croqueta need to be nerfed as they add nothing to the game. Doesn't even take much skill to do them at all, that's the main issue
  • hayhor1
    14284 posts Has That Special Something

• hayhor1
    14284 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll make you a poll
  • ijsbeerrr
    50 posts Last Pick at the Park
    def la croqueta,but how about no scope 360 goals
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2
    First time shots happen in real life.

It’s the direction which needs sorted. Someone with a brain to realise you cannot hit a ball full force on a full swivel. People who think this is possible have never played football.

It’s almost as if the game is designed as if the players are swivelling on ice skates they can generate that much power on the turn. Coincidentally EA are in Canada.
  • Manutelli
    18608 posts World Class
    La croqueta easily.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crocodile needs to go when chained.

1 is fine but doing 6-7 back to back is ridiculous
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    None I love them all
  • FifaProDK
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Woeful wrote: »
    its not the shot that needs nerfing, its the goalkeeper following the ball and not reacting to change direction fast enough thats the problem.

the real problem is la croq spamming, and scoop lob crosses which apparently cant be defended by even the worlds best defenders who get outjumped to them by 5'9 wingers

This guy get's it... sort of... la croqueta is defendable.
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

Apparently it hasn’t even really been nerfed much. It’s just hard to chain more than 2 or 3.

Last weekend league had guys doing them from the centre circle all the way into my box now that's deffo abusing them lol
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

It’s the direction which needs sorted. Someone with a brain to realise you cannot hit a ball full force on a full swivel. People who think this is possible have never played football.

It’s almost as if the game is designed as if the players are swivelling on ice skates they can generate that much power on the turn. Coincidentally EA are in Canada.

N how many times do u see a player flick the ball up of the ground to do a volley this game is sooooo unrealistic
  • Chriswhiteisright
    205 posts Sunday League Hero

Crocodile needs to go when chained.

1 is fine but doing 6-7 back to back is ridiculous

Both these ^^^^

Skill moves should be used to create space or to beat a player NOT to help you get pens and FK just by chaining them together.

1st time shots are a massive part of football but power and direction should be taken in to consideration instead of the ball just being smashed in to the goal
  • limjitwe
    6797 posts Big Money Move
    Both needs major major reworking. It’s actually an ok thing.
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    limjitwe wrote: »

Would be better if like gta for instance in story mode there's a power mode to build up special abilities so the lo croateas can't be abused chaining them together n not doing 100 per game
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

Or players with 5 star skills can only pull them of
  • jjakke
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park

N how many times do u see a player flick the ball up of the ground to do a volley this game is sooooo unrealistic

I have seen that done only once by Litmanen and it was pretty cool (no goal but anyway)

• Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    jjakke wrote: »

I have seen that done only once by Litmanen and it was pretty cool (no goal but anyway)

That's pretty good but do u see players doing in like 10 times per game in real life
  • oldboiler
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2
    La croqueta has just made this game a complete laughing stock, there literally are no words and no level of critique that can describe how awful it is. The game has been an SBC and promo card collection game from week one
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move

Or players with 5 star skills can only pull them of

This. Make 5 * skillers relevant again.