PIM Eusebio

klaas9
895 posts Professional
Anyone play him? Is he much better than prime?

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    Doesn’t look worth the extra cost imo.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13039 posts Has That Special Something
    Can't afford him but he looks immense. I currently use the prime but if I had the coins I would upgrade to the PIM.

The difference between Prime (used on loan) and PIM Cruyff (own) is massive as well. Definitely worth the upgrade.
  • klaas9
    895 posts Professional
    edited July 1
    Can't afford him but he looks immense. I currently use the prime but if I had the coins I would upgrade to the PIM.

The difference between Prime (used on loan) and PIM Cruyff (own) is massive as well. Definitely worth the upgrade.

Was about to make the same comparison. The PIM Cruyff is a massive upgrade. Too bad Eusebio PIM is not in SBC.
  • WarrenBarton
    7054 posts Big Money Move

Cruyff has a huge upgrade on his balance that makes a noticeable difference.

Eusebio’s biggest upgrades are to his shooting and his prime is basically maxed out on that with a hawk anyway.