New National Teams

GARYNOCLUB
81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I’d love to see a few more national teams.

1) Ukraine
2) Croatia 🙄 hopefully
3) Serbia
4) Morocco
5) South Korea
6) China
7) Saudi Arabia
8) Jamaica
9) Costa Rica
10) Japan
11) China PR
12) Slovakia

We definitely deserve some Asian African Continent teams I don’t no what happened but it’s so poor.
Africa is untouched, no league represented its a disgrace even Egyptian league would be good or South African. Also Asian Continent needs sorting out I’m sorry but India, New Zealand, Australia should all stay but it isn’t enough. Id like to think EA would consider putting some of these teams into the game it would expand the playing of career mode greatly plus for the sad ones who play FUT they be happy too.

Comments

• HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Firstly I think that every league in the game should have his national team: Japan, Saudi Arabe for example.

Secondly, yes, Asian and Africa need to have more national team:
    for Asia:
    - Japan
    - South Korea
    - China
    - Saudi Arabe
    - Qatar
    - UAE
    - Uzbekistan

for Africa:
    - Nigeria
    - Algery
    - Tunisy
    - Morocco
    - Senegal
    - Ghana

for the Europe the big missing one:
    - Croatia
    - Ukraine
    - Serbie
    - Bosnia
    - Slovakia

for North and Central America:
    - Panama
    - Honduras
    - Costa Rica

Then they should update the teams more times during the year, and have a list of (at least) 30 people.
  • Mc_chigby
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its not always EA's fault they can't get the teams on Fifa, especially national teams. Its been explained in the past that teams like Senegal, Croatia etc, have asked EA for ridiculous amounts of money to have their team in Fifa. Other teams like Japan have exclusive rights elsewhere so EA are unable to get hold of some.

Its fine wanting some more teams but your best off researching why some of these teams disappeared from older fifa entries.
  • bbbjura
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Well, i want see Croatia NT with chants, also Bosnia - Herzegovina with chants.... but will see..
  • GARYNOCLUB
    Mc
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Its not always EA's fault they can't get the teams on Fifa, especially national teams. Its been explained in the past that teams like Senegal, Croatia etc, have asked EA for ridiculous amounts of money to have their team in Fifa. Other teams like Japan have exclusive rights elsewhere so EA are unable to get hold of some.

Its fine wanting some more teams but your best off researching why some of these teams disappeared from older fifa entries.

But if we wait for EA to pay then we will be waiting for another 5 titles, it needs sorting not one continent is complete apart from South America. And South America has no official licence it’s not good enough world cups on Fifa are poor qualifiers are boring too it’s fine making excuse for EA but isn’t it time they did something, and how do we really no how hard they try.

• Mc_chigby
    GARYNOCLUB wrote: »
    Mc

But if we wait for EA to pay then we will be waiting for another 5 titles, it needs sorting not one continent is complete apart from South America. And South America has no official licence it’s not good enough world cups on Fifa are poor qualifiers are boring too it’s fine making excuse for EA but isn’t it time they did something, and how do we really no how hard they try.

I have no idea on figures or anything like that so just as much in the dark. All I know is from articles I read over the years. Croatia has been the main one recently from memory where they were requesting more money than what countries like Germany and France FA's were receiving from EA.
  • HarryKein
    Mc

I have no idea on figures or anything like that so just as much in the dark. All I know is from articles I read over the years. Croatia has been the main one recently from memory where they were requesting more money than what countries like Germany and France FA's were receiving from EA.

You can put it without kit license though
  • Mc_chigby
    HarryKein wrote: »
    Mc

You would have a bunch of random players not the actual squads. For example Brazil this year
  • HarryKein
    Mc

You would have a bunch of random players not the actual squads. For example Brazil this year

No, I mean team like Austria and other, real players, not the kit
  • GARYNOCLUB
    Mc

I agree just include the national team also No kits don’t really matter, just the teams christ we have all been playing with more generic kits this year than ever.
  • Mc_chigby
    Mc

I agree just include the national team also No kits don’t really matter, just the teams christ we have all been playing with more generic kits this year than ever.

EA still need to rights to the team. Look at Brazil this year with just neymar as the only recognised squad member. All other players are 'made up'.
  • DC_United123
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    Firstly I think that every league in the game should have his national team: Japan, Saudi Arabe for example.

for Asia:
    - Japan
    - South Korea
    - China
    - Saudi Arabe
    - Qatar
    - UAE
    - Uzbekistan

What do you have against Iran?
  • HarryKein

for Asia:
    - Japan
    - South Korea
    - China
    - Saudi Arabe
    - Qatar
    - UAE
    - Uzbekistan

What do you have against Iran?

Oh yes, Iran too! Defo
  • comet213
    2338 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think contries that have thier league in FIFA can have thier national team in Career mode.
    EA don't have team license. but EA have player license. If National team that have fake kit is in career mode, Player can be called to national team.
    Brazil is filled to fake players in kick off mode
    But Brazil is filled to real players in career mode.
  • Jeyj38
    1213 posts Professional

What was the explanation with Brazil?
  • Mc_chigby
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

What was the explanation with Brazil?

As in why only Neymar appears in the squad online? Haven't been able to find out the full story. All I've seen is a breakdown over communication. Brazil agreed to include their rights, but dispute over the funds from EA meant they could only include some elements
  • RayS
    25292 posts Player of the Year
    Japan please! And their kits in FUT!
  • Zidane11
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't care about NT teams in Fifa! Clubs are most important to me!
  • EljonK13
    5 posts Ball Boy
    I would like to see as much as possible new national teams (hopefully licensed). However my main idea and request, is FIFA to make able to switch between confederations (UEFA, AFC ...) like switching between leagues(Premier League, EFL Championship ...) and yes, I would like to have my nation in FIFA 20 and I think Kosovo deserve to be in the game.
    FIFA20-nations-switch-ek.png
    Design created myself. :)
  • RayS
    25292 posts Player of the Year
    EljonK13 wrote: »
    I would like to see as much as possible new national teams (hopefully licensed). However my main idea and request, is FIFA to make able to switch between confederations (UEFA, AFC ...) like switching between leagues(Premier League, EFL Championship ...) and yes, I would like to have my nation in FIFA 20 and I think Kosovo deserve to be in the game.
    FIFA20-nations-switch-ek.png
    Design created myself. :)

@EljonK13 dang did u really create that yourself?? Looks phenomenal. EA hire this guy
  • GARYNOCLUB
    Looks great shame in reality it would probably be given to PES haha