This GK Obj is a slap in the face

EekAlaska
1648 posts Play-Off Hero
Give everyone multiple GKs in the guaranteed SBCs then give us the "priviledge " to use them in a weekly objective. What a joke.

Comments

• Queens11
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After last 2 weeks poor wl red pics I decided no more wl for me I’ll have a bit of fun doing objectives
    Soon as I seen this weeks ones i just laughed it done me a favour I haven’t had to play this **** show atol
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is it even worth it nothing in packs plus untradeables
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve done no objectives this week and don’t feel like I’m missing anything 👌
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

I just done the galaticos ended dropping 300 skill points for it with a 80 rated team each game v 92 rated teams n got navas lol
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Will probably be all RBs next week
  • Seanregal
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's definitely deliberate but fair play its a funny response.
  • DaMMian
    666 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Give everyone multiple GKs in the guaranteed SBCs then give us the "privilege " to use them in a weekly objective. What a joke.

passing passing passing passing .... is the key
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Tried playing one game....I won easily but its just not enjoyable.
  • Bags
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just tried it 3 games. "1st goal wins" as the team name. First 2 games 0-0 into the 80th minute when he scored. 3rd one, 0-0 coming to the end of the game and i scored an own goal to give him it because i couldnt face extra time.

I will pass on this one.

Thing is, i already have an untradable Rui Patrico in my club so no need of the pack to get him again.
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    So EA now think they are funny... 🤦‍♂️
  • gorillabear
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I score an 85th minute winner and the dude brings on Best, VVD, and someone other outfield player. Heart was pounding but got the ball to the corner and held it there :)
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s a good joke tbh. It’s a 10 from me.

This 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • JohnDoe
    11251 posts Has That Special Something

I'd say so too, the only problem is that the joke's at the community's expense.
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    I score an 85th minute winner and the dude brings on Best, VVD, and someone other outfield player. Heart was pounding but got the ball to the corner and held it there :)

Use the glitch
  • tatadwader
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite

lol come on.

either that guy was a major **** or you celebrated like one after scoring in the 85th.
  • madwullie
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    It is quite funny, but people are justifiably angry having given up valuable time to pull numerous goalkeepers.

But there was definitely a chuckle in the meeting when the work experience guy suggested this
  • Knowlesdinho
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    JohnDoe wrote: »

I'd say so too, the only problem is that the joke's at the community's expense.

This community takes itself far too seriously so perhaps a joke in poor taste is just what it needs.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    tatadwader wrote: »

lol come on.

either that guy was a major **** or you celebrated like one after scoring in the 85th.

Shush to dab confirmed.
  • Dazzler179
    1145 posts Professional
    It’s just a bit of fun. I hate the EA greed and general evil but it’s just a fun silly objective.
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    You copied my post...
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    It's worth it as it exposes how good or bad you as a player no la croqueta, no el tornado the better player will win
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional

Use the glitch [/quote]

Everyone hates this guy
  • Arron xox
    2923 posts National Call-Up
    I managed it in 5 games 1 of which I came up against a normal.team
  • gorillabear
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect

lol come on.

lol come on.

Shush to dab confirmed.

Haha only celebration I do is the dead fish flop. So I either pulled one of those off quickly or just did the automated thing for 5 seconds. But nah he was just pissed he put in all that effort to lose at the end. His squad was even first goal wins and I scored the only goal
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect

lol come on.

It's the community. The games I went 1-o up they would bring on outfield players aswell.
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero

I just done the galaticos ended dropping 300 skill points for it with a 80 rated team each game v 92 rated teams n got navas lol

That was another horrible one. Why screw ppl over and say NO untradeables. They could have at least done it like the last one that said "use 10 players bought off market" which would have allowed us to sub on 3 players.

I bought that MOTM Aguero and luckily did it in 7 games. 3 draws, 1 loss and 3 wins. But still everygame I came up against multiple untradeable players.
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's worth it as it exposes how good or bad you as a player no la croqueta, no el tornado the better player will win

But then there are people with "keepers" as team name, go into the game and they have stacked regular teams. Insta quit for me at that point.

Plus singles suck! Takes forever to find a match and then its laggy as a morher f