Anyone having a serious nightmare with passing this weekend?

Theomanny
1494 posts Play-Off Hero
I literally had to give up with 9 games to try for gold 2. Literally all my passes are getting intercepted. Its as if i cant do ****. I mean when u r used to having 65-70 possession to 40-45 in a weekend.

Its as if there is a gravitational pull around my opponents players attracting the ball to their body. All my attacking passes in my opponents half gets intercepted.

I should think u gonna have the better passing options is u play balanced and possession, but no the constant pressure guys just ping pong with accuracy around u.

Does the possession tactics actually work or do u guys pass well playing pressure tactics?

Fed up man fed up. **** sake.

Comments

• Jpo41
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    Surprise!!!!!
  • Royalwhite
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 30
    Theomanny wrote: »
    I literally had to give up with 9 games to try for gold 2. Literally all my passes are getting intercepted. Its as if i cant do ****. I mean when u r used to having 65-70 possession to 40-45 in a weekend.

Its as if there is a gravitational pull around my opponents players attracting the ball to their body. All my attacking passes in my opponents half gets intercepted.

I should think u gonna have the better passing options is u play balanced and possession, but no the constant pressure guys just ping pong with accuracy around u.

Does the possession tactics actually work or do u guys pass well playing pressure tactics?

Fed up man fed up. **** sake.

Constant pressure + AI doing it’s job forget about playing a passing game it just doesn’t work and puts you on a disadvantaged position.