The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Which tots player made you lose most coins?

SimenHP
2091 posts Fans' Favourite
For me it has to be Tots Ben Yedder

Bought for 1.370.000 when LaLiga Santander was out

1bdf2a9e-7c76-45ef-ae49-d73022928f8f.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=JDIGWKz%2F%2FXIAoCr8Dv3TlD7%2FTSJsTcf153Ul1S92OGw%3D

Sold tonight for 1.039.000

ce1a351db3426fd556f8d84dbb50b5cb.png

Lost 382.950‬.

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11332 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    Havertz, bought at 2190000, "lost" about 600k on him alone.
  • EddieFicio
    22145 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2019
    Toty Mbappe bought 3.9m sold 3m

Rebought 2.6m sold 4.3m

Great rollercoaster
  • Diggy
    14079 posts Has That Special Something
    None I bought & sold at the right times
  • SimenHP
    edited June 2019
    Diggy wrote: »

I'm good at trading, but when it comes to buying expensive players I seems to always end up losing a lot of coins, that's why 8-9/10 of my players in my team are always untradable
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    I lost like 500k on Reus when i sold him. If i had kept him when ultimate TOTS was released i would have lost almost 1 million coins on him. Insane.
  • DutyHarry
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    Not one for the moment as most of them are untradeable, and I'm not planning on selling Mbappé, I even made 100k benefit on Telles. :#
  • SimenHP
    Sixtech wrote: »
    I lost like 500k on Reus when i sold him. If i had kept him when ultimate TOTS was released i would have lost almost 1 million coins on him. Insane.

Yeah, I was scared that Ben Yedder would be in ultimate tots, if he was I could see him going down to 700-800k
  • libertao
    981 posts Professional
    edited June 2019

So what's your general strategy?
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Jack Stacey.
    Paid 23k on release.
    Went as low as 12k.

So could have saved 11k.
    Not bothered though.
    Still have him.
  • krakos000
    17555 posts World Class
    libertao wrote: »

Buy low sell high :trollface:
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    ben yedder but bought at like 1.6 lol
  • Finesse_4days
    8695 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Alisson the amount of goals he has conceded has cost me a fair few coins.
  • Diggy
    14079 posts Has That Special Something
    libertao wrote: »

Buy them towards the end of them being in packs try them out for a week & sell at start of weekend rinse & repeat actually made 110k on Telles as the best result
  • Professor
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    Militao. I bought at a little over 1 million and sold for 850k. Lost a bunch of tax trying different players out.

Made up for it with Neymar making like 500k on his sale.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve lost a fortune but don’t care tbh. Paid 1.5 for Werner, 920 Jovic, 650 Brandt just to name a few. Team won’t change unless futties are crazy but I doubt bundes will get any really
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    The ones i bought for sbcs.
  • BayernBru
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    Lewandowski- lost over 800k. His price really didn't follow the pattern of TOTS players in general though. I usually find players are at the cheapest when in packs during the first hour or two of people opening their weekend league rewards, so this is when I bought Lewandowski. Annoyingly I'd seen him go for cheaper during the week but was expecting him to follow the usual pattern of prices going up after that initial point of people opening their rewards and the price peaking again over the following few days. He didn't though. By the evening, his price had already fallen 200-300k from the price I paid and he kept dropping from there.

Wasn't too bothered as I was planning on keeping him for the rest of the game. Didn't work out that way though and I ended up selling him to try out different things. At that point his price had fallen massively but I thought he was pretty much guaranteed to be in the Ultimate TOTS so got out while I could.

It's annoying when you think about the effort you put in to make them coins that you lost but it is what it is. You win some, you lose some.
  • BayernBru
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Lewandowski- lost over 800k. His price really didn't follow the pattern of TOTS players in general though. I usually find players are at the cheapest when in packs during the first hour or two of people opening their weekend league rewards, so this is when I bought Lewandowski. Annoyingly I'd seen him go for cheaper during the week but was expecting him to follow the usual pattern of prices going up after that initial point of people opening their rewards and the price peaking again over the following few days. He didn't though. By the evening, his price had already fallen 200-300k from the price I paid and he kept dropping from there.

Wasn't too bothered as I was planning on keeping him for the rest of the game. Didn't work out that way though and I ended up selling him to try out different things. At that point his price had fallen massively but I thought he was pretty much guaranteed to be in the Ultimate TOTS so got out while I could.

It's annoying when you think about the effort you put in to make them coins that you lost but it is what it is. You win some, you lose some.

I'm PS4 by the way, just noticed this thread is in the xbox side of things, so Lewa might have followed a different price trend on this console.
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Legend
  • Slappywag
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can't lose coins if you just dont sell for a loss

If they worth less than you paid, keep them.
  • Maverick
    5573 posts Big Money Move
    I have 7 TOTS in my team and they're all untradeable so my answer is zero.
  • Arron xox
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    Luckily enough it will be da Costa I played 318 so I'm looking to lose about 30k
  • sofyanm
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    Slappywag wrote: »

What if you want to change your team?
  • Joestoe
    6249 posts Big Money Move
    Lost a ton on Havertz, bought him for 2.1 or so. CBA though, coins mean very little to me at this stage in the game.
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    Haven't lost on many players at all this year. But paid 1.4M for Radja and sold him for 1.025.
  • Slappywag
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Slappywag wrote: »

What if you want to change your team?

Just Dont lol
  • Parlabane
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    10 out of 11 of my first team are Serie A TOTS, so probably all ten of them. Went all in because I couldn’t be arsed worrying about virtual coins any longer.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2460 posts Fans' Favourite
    0, I’m all untradeable and sell everything or sbc it.